Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SIAN i hate to kenna fly kite..

Default Re: SIAN i hate to kenna fly kite..

for ppl who are working full-time and expect to pay off a 2nd hand cam with installment, i seriously think these buyers are out of their mind...nobody does a 2nd hand deal like courts style...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_84 View Post
    for ppl who are working full-time and expect to pay off a 2nd hand cam with installment, i seriously think these buyers are out of their mind...nobody does a 2nd hand deal like courts style...
    i thought so too.. too fishy. if he was a student i did understand. well, if he was really serious a deposit of $200 isnt much for a $1k system plus i wanted to pass him the grip first but he insist camera so well.. no thanks! my next buyer hopefully dun fly my aeroplane but at least he said wll confirm by sun and well he called me!! can hear ppl's voice sincere or not than sms :P

personally I think selling of 2nd items should be paid in full once and for all. there are ppl who would take and disappear after paying a small deposit or those that after buy, use abit not happy want a full refund after he had his fun with it

we are all strangers to each other, what trust do we have of each other? buyer who want to buy 2nd items thru installment shouldnt even be shopping on the buy and sell section. 2nd items are in the 1st place risky, you never know how or what happen to the item b4 and its your responsibility a buyer to check and be satisfied b4 concluding the deal to be fair to both the seller and buyer.
    D80/D700 18-135/17-50/14-24/24-70/70-200/70-300/50/60 SB600/900

Would that mean newbies like me will be blacklisted unfairly? I just want to say that low post count does not mean not trustworthy. I bought a lens and extra batt from 2 other CS members a couple of months ago and there wasn't any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by watsup View Post
    Would that mean newbies like me will be blacklisted unfairly? I just want to say that low post count does not mean not trustworthy. I bought a lens and extra batt from 2 other CS members a couple of months ago and there wasn't any problem.
    Don't get worked up, bro, hehe. Bigbird is just ranting off generally, not aiming at all of the newbies. He is still the friendly bigbird from sesame street.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Don't get worked up, bro, hehe. Bigbird is just ranting off generally, not aiming at all of the newbies. He is still the friendly bigbird from sesame street.
    LOL yea sesame street.. lol to watsup, i am just ranting. it's unfair to label newbies like that but wel if they were more senior there they will have more to lose that a newbie.

well at least he replied than on that day fly my aeroplane i am done ranting!! haha now everyone lets sing Sesame street song...

but to serious note, hopefully we all can be more responsible..

Dont be disappointed. Continue with life!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Dont be disappointed. Continue with life!
    yeah... i finally sold my d80 to a nice guy!!! i thought tis guy gonna PS me again but he paid in cash!! $1k+ leh

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    yeah... i finally sold my d80 to a nice guy!!! i thought tis guy gonna PS me again but he paid in cash!! $1k+ leh
    good to hear that there is a happy ending...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    good to hear that there is a happy ending...
    yeah. gave him a 3 days warranty. he didnt lens to try out the camera wonder why. he see see than say looks new and paid. my sis told me de la cus i am not ard currently and he wanted to deal yesterday instead of the agreed tues.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird17 View Post
    i tot of giving him the grip only for $200 deposit at least no loss. but he insist $500 just camera with charger. i mean he is a new member only 13 post so i scare la.. if some regular here even if i dunno him i think i can trust. well.. yea i get your pt the thing was because i can only deal on 26nov. i had others too who offer quite gd prices but i HONORED y deal but kenna play out.

fishy la.. anyway, he calls himself or rather signs off as 'the scientist' just take note. now i need to find $1.6k to not ps my other sellers!! wad amazes me is he is a working fella can't come out $1k first meh? need bonus?
    regardless if the buyer is new member with 13 post or old bird member with 13,000 post. where got like that sell stuffs one...

after he get the camera, if he does not pay the rest of the amount, call police the police also will heck care about your case unless u are a elite.

then u have to try other means to get back your $$$ which is really not worth the time and effort...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by auron View Post
    regardless if the buyer is new member with 13 post or old bird member with 13,000 post. where got like that sell stuffs one...

after he get the camera, if he does not pay the rest of the amount, call police the police also will heck care about your case unless u are a elite.

then u have to try other means to get back your $$$ which is really not worth the time and effort...
    lol 13000 post frm old bird wad about big bird. thanks for the reply i have sold my camera to another guy who paid full in cash

Quote Originally Posted by overdodo View Post

I think when selling, can always put in the clause that the seller can sell it to anyone as he/she deem fit.
    I never put tt down ... I ALWAYS sell to whoever I deem fit ... so what if I sell at a lower price to someone else so long as I have not agreed to sell to another?

Maybe he see your sister is a girl, won't bluff him so gave benefit of the doubt. Hahahahaha. Good to hear your setup's sold bro. :-D

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by G-man View Post
    Maybe he see your sister is a girl, won't bluff him so gave benefit of the doubt. Hahahahaha. Good to hear your setup's sold bro. :-D
    YUPPIE sold ytd. my sis help me close la cus i cant meet him. you got ur 70-200? :P i guess i will get it from you was thinking between the line of 70-300 sigma apo macro and urs. i havent tried sigma so cant comment its friedn intro but the 70-210 hehe a lil gem.. 26 or 27 u ok rite?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12