Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 997

Thread: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

  1. #921
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    SIAO LIAO . Code red Code RED !

    My David Silva only skill 9 next season.

    than next season got skill 12 player somes in.

    Anyway, soccer is teamwork , one man cant change the whole team .
    Not like mancircle. all rely on C.lonado.

    without torres, we still can trash, like last night PSV game.

  2. #922
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    imagine if the skill 12 injured

  3. #923
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    imagine if the skill 12 injured
    Call for celebration.

  4. #924
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    anyone of you got problem logging in xpert11 ?

    seems like i login , than the thing keep flickering

  5. #925
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    anyone of you got problem logging in xpert11 ?

    seems like i login , than the thing keep flickering
    mine no problem.. maybe admin insert code liao

  6. #926
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    anyone of you got problem logging in xpert11 ?

    seems like i login , than the thing keep flickering
    no prob for me. Yr Desktop up lorry soon liao lar. keke

  7. #927
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    no prob for me. Yr Desktop up lorry soon liao lar. keke
    Haha. btw its laptop. going kee siao liao.

    i using phone to log in .

  8. #928

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Haha. btw its laptop. going kee siao liao.

    i using phone to log in .

    so hardcore

  9. #929

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tat is roy keane, eric cantona and diouf leh.
    Roy Keane and Cantona are DEVILS.

  10. #930
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    SIAO LIAO . Code red Code RED !

    My David Silva only skill 9 next season.

    than next season got skill 12 player somes in.

    Anyway, soccer is teamwork , one man cant change the whole team .
    Not like mancircle. all rely on C.lonado.

    without torres, we still can trash, like last night PSV game.
    ya. teamwork most important.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #931
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    anyone of you got problem logging in xpert11 ?

    seems like i login , than the thing keep flickering
    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    mine no problem.. maybe admin insert code liao
    yessss

    to teach the VIP a lesson.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #932

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Anymore wanna be VIPs?

  13. #933
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Anymore wanna be VIPs?
    zhapchit lor. melvin didi lor.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #934
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    zhapchit lor. melvin didi lor.
    No i too poor to be Very Important Pig lor.....Geesh...dun understand why they want to pay $$$ to be call pigs!

  15. #935

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Who wanna be the Pig of Capitalism?

  16. #936
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    No i too poor to be Very Important Pig lor.....Geesh...dun understand why they want to pay $$$ to be call pigs!
    free of kelong.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #937

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Transversite United's manager Juande Ramos who wears a tie _ and nothing else _ on the January cover of GAY magazine when Transversite United avoids relegation.

    The 40-year-old manager strips down and shows off his toned body next to the headline: "Is it just us or is Juande Ramos getting hotter?"

    Ramos says: "No daggers through the heart. I laugh. Am I surprised? ... Considering the source, nothing surprises me."


    9 Days Reporter, Bryan Wong

  18. #938
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Transversite United's manager Juande Ramos who wears a tie _ and nothing else _ on the January cover of GAY magazine when Transversite United avoids relegation.

    The 40-year-old manager strips down and shows off his toned body next to the headline: "Is it just us or is Juande Ramos getting hotter?"

    Ramos says: "No daggers through the heart. I laugh. Am I surprised? ... Considering the source, nothing surprises me."


    9 Days Reporter, Bryan Wong
    Why is this so familiar?

  19. #939
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Transfer window close in 9hrs and 30mins!!!

  20. #940
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    free of kelong.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •