Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 997

Thread: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

  1. #201

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    U mean 2 patties for McSpicy? McSpicy Double.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the lousy patties.

    simi lai eh?

  2. #202
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    simi lai eh?
    the new mcspicy double


    they changed the chicken patties. absolute nightmare.

    now the patties are like mcchicken patty, so.... sad.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #203

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    simi lai eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the new mcspicy double


    they changed the chicken patties. absolute nightmare.

    now the patties are like mcchicken patty, so.... sad.
    thanks for the info.

  4. #204
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    the new mcspicy double


    they changed the chicken patties. absolute nightmare.

    now the patties are like mcchicken patty, so.... sad.
    getting me hungry. i think i would like the 4 patties Biggest Mac. HAHA.

    BK standard has really drop . .
    Last week , after work, i went to raffles city BK @ basement 1.
    I ate the double stacker burger. and to my suprise , the patty somewhre in the middle,
    wasnt cook and it looks so pink !

    and i told the manager, is the patty suppose to be this colour ?
    He said , " no , i will change a new one for you . "

    Second time, it happen again. The patty in the middle was still PINK.
    He asked me if i want another burger again ? i say no need, I want a refund .

    And he told me, he called the technician to come down and repair the machine. I was thinking, what for you need a technician if you didnt cook it well enough ? its the person who is grilling it at fault. And now you are serving 100s of customer. What if 80% of customer has stomache or Lao Sai multiple time ? are you going to answer for it ?

    You want me call NEA and shut you down ?
    He said, he will close all the orders on the Stacker Meals and burgers for the time being.

    I mean, this kinda of thing , you know the patty is not cooked and the manager still continue selling it. shld have snap a photo and complain to NEA and MOH.

  5. #205

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    getting me hungry. i think i would like the 4 patties Biggest Mac. HAHA.

    BK standard has really drop . .
    Last week , after work, i went to raffles city BK @ basement 1.
    I ate the double stacker burger. and to my suprise , the patty somewhre in the middle,
    wasnt cook and it looks so pink !

    and i told the manager, is the patty suppose to be this colour ?
    He said , " no , i will change a new one for you . "

    Second time, it happen again. The patty in the middle was still PINK.
    He asked me if i want another burger again ? i say no need, I want a refund .

    And he told me, he called the technician to come down and repair the machine. I was thinking, what for you need a technician if you didnt cook it well enough ? its the person who is grilling it at fault. And now you are serving 100s of customer. What if 80% of customer has stomache or Lao Sai multiple time ? are you going to answer for it ?

    You want me call NEA and shut you down ?
    He said, he will close all the orders on the Stacker Meals and burgers for the time being.

    I mean, this kinda of thing , you know the patty is not cooked and the manager still continue selling it. shld have snap a photo and complain to NEA and MOH.
    aiya, he BS saying call tech to come and repair machine. all he has to do is increase the cooking time slightly.

  6. #206
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    getting me hungry. i think i would like the 4 patties Biggest Mac. HAHA.

    BK standard has really drop . .
    Last week , after work, i went to raffles city BK @ basement 1.
    I ate the double stacker burger. and to my suprise , the patty somewhre in the middle,
    wasnt cook and it looks so pink !

    and i told the manager, is the patty suppose to be this colour ?
    He said , " no , i will change a new one for you . "

    Second time, it happen again. The patty in the middle was still PINK.
    He asked me if i want another burger again ? i say no need, I want a refund .

    And he told me, he called the technician to come down and repair the machine. I was thinking, what for you need a technician if you didnt cook it well enough ? its the person who is grilling it at fault. And now you are serving 100s of customer. What if 80% of customer has stomache or Lao Sai multiple time ? are you going to answer for it ?

    You want me call NEA and shut you down ?
    He said, he will close all the orders on the Stacker Meals and burgers for the time being.

    I mean, this kinda of thing , you know the patty is not cooked and the manager still continue selling it. shld have snap a photo and complain to NEA and MOH.
    wa lau

    u nvr call TNP!! they always nothing to do n report on. such a big news they sure come down.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #207
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    aiya, he BS saying call tech to come and repair machine. all he has to do is increase the cooking time slightly.
    ya lor, i tot their beef patties are FLAME GRILLED???


    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #208
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya lor, i tot their beef patties are FLAME GRILLED???


    yea lor. flame grilled shld be cooked what. now its not even cook in the inside.

  9. #209
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    yea lor. flame grilled shld be cooked what. now its not even cook in the inside.
    maybe he thought u like medium raw steak. hahaha

  10. #210

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya lor, i tot their beef patties are FLAME GRILLED???


    they use a broiler to flame grill the meat patties. it's using linked metal rods like a conveyor belt to move the meat patties between the top and bottom burners.

  11. #211
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    yea lor. flame grilled shld be cooked what. now its not even cook in the inside.
    bluff ppl one la.


    the fire no power.


    maybe get dhalsim over to YOGA FLAME the whole thing.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #212
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bluff ppl one la.


    the fire no power.


    maybe get dhalsim over to YOGA FLAME the whole thing.

  13. #213

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    I'm going to take IPPT with my boys later at Khatib camp.

  14. #214
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I'm going to take IPPT with my boys later at Khatib camp.
    wa!


    ippt!


    i buang for dunno how many moons liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I'm going to take IPPT with my boys later at Khatib camp.
    So are youa dn your boys going to wear only purple underwear to run the 2.4km
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  16. #216
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    So are youa dn your boys going to wear only purple underwear to run the 2.4km
    they forming circles as they ran.


    melvin didi there too????


    redsun oso tag along.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #217
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I'm going to take IPPT with my boys later at Khatib camp.
    you mean trannies ?

  18. #218
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    they forming circles as they ran.


    melvin didi there too????


    redsun oso tag along.
    No la.... my IPPT is next month!

  19. #219
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I'm going to take IPPT with my boys later at Khatib camp.
    Dun play play hor ...Home of the Gunners lei...

  20. #220
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT11 - Football League Season 2! TCSS thread 4!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Dun play play hor ...Home of the Gunners lei...
    you IPPT at selarang camp ?

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •