Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    yawn.... i am tired but i need to do my work first. zzz
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  3. #3

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Booooooo!

  4. #4
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,770

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Booooooo!
    Tot you went to sleep?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #5

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    I forgot to do the laundry, and that I was hungrie cos i din hab dinner!

  6. #6
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,195

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    O HAI

  7. #7
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,494

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    lanxing

  8. #8
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,770

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Time for me to ZONK....

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #9

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Time for me to ZONK....

    i want a cat

  10. #10
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,494

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i want a cat

    me too. i brought home one last time and my mom went ballistic so i had to give it away

  11. #11

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    I forgot to do the laundry, and that I was hungrie cos i din hab dinner!
    lol.... then go do those 2 things and then go to sleep!


    night zac.


    oh zzzz i heb no inspiration. my school's corp comms department is making use of those who take marketing as our major in my course, they want us to come up with a new campaign for them to promote the school, as our individual assignment.


    I HEB KNO ENSPERAPTION!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  12. #12

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    me too. i brought home one last time and my mom went ballistic so i had to give it away
    i brought a kitten home once. my mother fed it the hor fun that was supposed to be my dinner, and then she chased it away.

    i was sad. i was 6 years old.

    i think i'll bring the cat that i always play with back to my place tmr, just to annoy my mother.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  13. #13
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,494

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    i brought a kitten home once. my mother fed it the hor fun that was supposed to be my dinner, and then she chased it away.

    i was sad. i was 6 years old.

    i think i'll bring the cat that i always play with back to my place tmr, just to annoy my mother.

    noooo! later she kill the kitteh.

    mine was last year i think. lol when i brought home the cat

  14. #14
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,195

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    oh zzzz i heb no inspiration. my school's corp comms department is making use of those who take marketing as our major in my course, they want us to come up with a new campaign for them to promote the school, as our individual assignment.

    I HEB KNO ENSPERAPTION!
    Use lots and lots of XMMs to promote your school lor.

  15. #15

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Use lots and lots of XMMs to promote your school lor.
    IDEA! tmr i go school hoot all the XMMs there. then when my female model/DI artist finds out, i can say its for school work














    WANT ME TO DIE ARH!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  16. #16

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    noooo! later she kill the kitteh.

    mine was last year i think. lol when i brought home the cat
    haha the cats i play with now, one's a rather large and dignified grey specimen, the other is a skinny and rather awkward little brown/white/black mottled one. neither are kittens anymore.

    i shall take a picture of the cats the next time i see them. they always go to the same spot after 12am, so i always play with them when i'm on my way back from my nightly runs.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  17. #17
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,494

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    haha the cats i play with now, one's a rather large and dignified grey specimen, the other is a skinny and rather awkward little brown/white/black mottled one. neither are kittens anymore.

    i shall take a picture of the cats the next time i see them. they always go to the same spot after 12am, so i always play with them when i'm on my way back from my nightly runs.


    play with pussy after 12am

  18. #18

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Use lots and lots of XMMs to promote your school lor.
    eh now really got idea. thanks! haha you got me thinking.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  19. #19
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,195

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    IDEA! tmr i go school hoot all the XMMs there. then when my female model/DI artist finds out, i can say its for school work

    WANT ME TO DIE ARH!
    Tell all the XMM model wannabes that you are the photographer for your school corp comm, they sure love you deep deep.

    Free TFCD!

  20. #20

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    me too. i brought home one last time and my mom went ballistic so i had to give it away
    oh, i always passed kittens i found to my 2nd floor neighbour..

    i think after a while the malay auntie was very scared of me, always digging out kittens for her to nurse big big

Page 1 of 51 12361126 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •