Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Who Participating In The Big Walk 2003

  1. #1
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Who Participating In The Big Walk 2003

    The New Paper Big Walk will be held this 07th Sep 2003
    The registration has been extended to 03rd Sep 2003 and you could sign up at the following registration centres
    http://tnpbigwalk.asiaone.com.sg/reg_centre.html

    Just curious as to who is going...
    streetshoot galore? shootouts?

    My biggest question is WILL TOMSHEN SHOW UP???


    1)Sebastiansong
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    My D60 may not be with me in this weekend, so dunno whether would go or not. On the other hand, it's not a good idea to gather and shoot together for such a crowded event. Try to mix in the people, spot your favorite angles. Last year I shot with 70-200, not easy to get a few decent pictures due to the messy background.

    Anyway, have fun!

  3. #3
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    My D60 may not be with me in this weekend, so dunno whether would go or not. On the other hand, it's not a good idea to gather and shoot together for such a crowded event. Try to mix in the people, spot your favorite angles. Last year I shot with 70-200, not easy to get a few decent pictures due to the messy background.

    Anyway, have fun!
    Hi Tom

    for such crowds I prefer to use my WA... 28-70 would be another good substitute... since canon has a 17-40 L, it wouldbe perfect on the DSLR for such coverage

    the 70-200 would be useful when in the stadium after the Walk.
    Last edited by sebastiansong; 1st September 2003 at 01:04 PM.

  4. #4

    Default

    1)Sebastiansong
    2) offspring (10d with 17-40)
    3)
    4)
    5)

  5. #5

    Default

    1)Sebastiansong
    2) offspring (10d with 17-40)
    3) Rama (SLR/28-80/Provia)
    4)
    5)

  6. #6

    Default

    1)Sebastiansong
    2) offspring (10d with 17-40)
    3) Rama (SLR/28-80/Provia)
    4) Midreef, just for the walk
    5)

  7. #7

    Default

    1)Sebastiansong
    2) offspring (10d with 17-40)
    3) Rama (SLR/28-80/Provia)
    4) Midreef, just for the walk
    5)Poon (Torn between competing or photographing on that day)

  8. #8
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poon
    5)Poon (Torn between competing or photographing on that day)
    Photography lah ...

  9. #9
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    Photography lah ...
    AG, u coming along? don stay away leh

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Song: I will be there, since my camera will be with me this weekend. See u on streets. May not be able to meet u coz there must be a lot of people. Even u happen to see me somewhere, I may move too fast to stay with u.

    Anyway, happy shooting. Use your camera well, take close-ups, both WA and Tele. Don't be shy, interact with people. Say hi to them, cheer with them, and smile to them.

    The last thing: go light!

  11. #11
    Moderator sebastiansong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,556
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Yesh Master Tomshen

    young padawan listens and obeys... *bow*


    Quote Originally Posted by tomshen
    Song: I will be there, since my camera will be with me this weekend. See u on streets. May not be able to meet u coz there must be a lot of people. Even u happen to see me somewhere, I may move too fast to stay with u.

    Anyway, happy shooting. Use your camera well, take close-ups, both WA and Tele. Don't be shy, interact with people. Say hi to them, cheer with them, and smile to them.

    The last thing: go light!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •