Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hope u guys dun get sick...how about: Sembawang Seletar Camp in HDR

Default Re: hope u guys dun get sick...how about: Sembawang Seletar Camp in HDR

omg... nice sia!! got the feeling.

thx all for viewing

CatByTe - yup towards the left hand side of the current seletar camp

Very nice work, bro... good job

Ooo...the last pic did it for me - Nice...yeah agreed - it looks like some interrogation room out of the movies.

cheers

NIce series...

My personal fav is the last pic as well..

Wink Re: hope u guys dun get sick...how about: Sembawang Seletar Camp in HDR

Quote Originally Posted by wiLLy-LucifeR View Post
    woot. nice HDR pics. totally brought out the highlights and shadows of the historic building interiors.

it's almost like a video game with high performance 3D rendering. looks promising for a FPS game like half-life. haha. sweet stuff.
    exactly how i feel!!

i think the pics are nice esp in the eyes of a gamer.
    D7100,SB910,17-50/2.8OS,105/2.8VR,85/1.8D,2xE-M1,O60/2.8,12-40/2.8,35-100/2.8,14-42,LX100

great application of HDR
    congrats

wow nice...
    ;) L-plate Photog: I come, I see, I shoot

nice

thx all but really a nice place that worth a visit!

welly nice HDR!

The second pix looks so psychedelic that I just wanna sit on the toilet bowl although its old and abandoned.
    There is no spoon.

gd bye

Quote Originally Posted by Enhancer View Post
    Sad farewell to tranquil Seletar Airbase

Of the 378 houses on Seletar Airbase, 174 will be demolished. -- ST PHOTO: FRANCIS ONG
    THE black-and-white houses, like their photographic counterparts, tell an old story plain words cannot describe. The unfathomable peace, unparalleled anywhere else in Singapore, the song of the magpie robins and the occasional caw of parrots playing like soft music in the distance - these have been the days of Seletar Airbase. A sense of sadness struck as we were told we had to leave the estate by the end of this year. Where would we ever find such a place again? Nowhere else could we find a place with such tranquillity and lush greenery in the urban jungle of Singapore. As some readers may know, there are plans to expand the aerospace hub in Seletar Airbase, hence our need to move out.
    As a Seletarian for the past nine years, I have grown fond of this place. As I live out my remaining hours on Seletar soil, I reminisce and, as much as I like my recently bought replacement home, I realise nothing can ever replace what we have in Seletar.
    Our dog, Shandy, which has been with us throughout our stay in Seletar, will be devastated for a start - where else can a domestic pet enjoy such nature and greenery in Singapore? Where else can it have a large garden to frolic in, as any happy dog should?
    As I sit here on my rusty swing, I take one of my last glances at the place I have called home for almost the past decade. The house will be demolished and the ground piledriven in a matter of days. A saddening thought it may be, but as with everything in life, we must learn to move on and accept change.
    Seletar Airbase will be physically demolished, but it will forever have a place in my heart. I am sure other residents who leave will feel the same.
    Thank you, Seletar Airbase, for all the great times you have given us. You will be sorely missed.
    Jeremy Sim

Hi bro, I a newbie abt dslr but i personally can tell u that that's 1 hell of a pic u taken!! Hope i can achieves that kinda pic quality in future. Btw can i ask how we can achieves the HDR?? Is it thru the camera acess or a software thingy. Sori if it's a silly question still learning here. Thanks

by doing braketing shots with your cam than use ps/photomatix to process it...

DX! Your last pic! POWER!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12