Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: strobing qns..

Default Re: strobing qns..

Quote Originally Posted by chalib View Post
    so unlikely ND is needed in bright day light situation?
    that depends.....

the brightness of the b/g, and what aperture you intent to use,
    do note if ND filter is used, the flash power also will be cut down.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

sorry to dig this thread up again.

there 2 kind of triggers available. the p04tm v2s that uses the hotshoe and ruby one that uses the pc cord(now then i realise there's difference between both).

i am wondering is there anyway to do like the strobist in the video? like a pc sync cable attached to flash and pc sync or hotshoe port of ur camera while the wireless trigger attach to either the hotshoe or the pcport(which one that is free) to trigger the radio slave (using 3rdparty).Can there be such combinations on the canon system?

Quote Originally Posted by Revad3 View Post
    sorry to dig this thread up again.

there 2 kind of triggers available. the p04tm v2s that uses the hotshoe and ruby one that uses the pc cord(now then i realise there's difference between both).

i am wondering is there anyway to do like the strobist in the video? like a pc sync cable attached to flash and pc sync or hotshoe port of ur camera while the wireless trigger attach to either the hotshoe or the pcport(which one that is free) to trigger the radio slave (using 3rdparty).Can there be such combinations on the canon system?
    I suspect yes.

While a bit different, I've used a 580EXII mounted on my hotshoe, and my radio trigger plugged into my cam's PC port. I don't see why it can't work the other way round with the flash plugged into the cam PC port and the radio trigger mounted on the hotshoe.

But I don't think you can do both devices off the hotshoe simultaneously since Canon has only 1 PC port on cam, unless you use a multi-PC port gang.

is there such a pcport to pcport cable or hotshoe to pc port cable that can be found in singapore?

Just two things i would want to rectify, ruby transmitter connect tru pcport right while the catus n p04tmv2s connect tru hotshoe?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123