Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 71 of 71

Thread: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

  1. #61

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    details sent out by email...pls check

  2. #62

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    Quote Originally Posted by anmas View Post
    Hi, wish to join the photo shoot, but not in Singapore on that day. Any possibility of a similar photo shoot later this month or early next month, before CNY? I remember last time used to have photo shoot for Newbies. Any possibility of a similar one too?

    Thanks.
    Until now still no reply from the organiser..

    Guess he must be very busy

  3. #63

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    Quote Originally Posted by anmas View Post
    Until now still no reply from the organiser..

    Guess he must be very busy
    ha ha sorry miss out! hmm not possible as bikini shoot long long shot 1 time than siok he he he. No worries, i see what i can do...

  4. #64

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    1 more slot available...

  5. #65

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY View Post
    ha ha sorry miss out! hmm not possible as bikini shoot long long shot 1 time than siok he he he. No worries, i see what i can do...
    i m stil angry wif u.. jeff too !!! HEE..

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    Some cat-fight going on here...
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03 View Post
    i m stil angry wif u.. jeff too !!! HEE..
    next time ask him to check yours and Jeff's schedule first before organising such shoots loh. That will have to wait 1 year though

  8. #68

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim View Post
    next time ask him to check yours and Jeff's schedule first before organising such shoots loh. That will have to wait 1 year though


    1 more slot...Final 1

  9. #69

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Some cat-fight going on here...
    hey.. just some jokes wif a old friend , good friend here..

  10. #70

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03 View Post
    i m stil angry wif u.. jeff too !!! HEE..
    Chill bro...I am sure our good old buddy can organise private shoot for u n me one...right Charby (Hint: Jac)

  11. #71

    Default Re: BABE OUT! * Bikini Shoot of the Year 08*

    Quote Originally Posted by xplorer2 View Post
    Chill bro...I am sure our good old buddy can organise private shoot for u n me one...right Charby (Hint: Jac)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will03 View Post
    hey.. just some jokes wif a old friend , good friend here..
    ok la ok la just for my best pals... i figure out something soon for guys soon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •