Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Lowepro stealth vs street and field

  1. #1

    Default Lowepro stealth vs street and field

    Anyone know the differences between Lowepro stealth 400aw and Lowepro Street and field 400aw? Thanks

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleneasy
    Anyone know the differences between Lowepro stealth 400aw and Lowepro Street and field 400aw? Thanks
    Was told some time back by some lady working in CP that the S&F series is being replaced by the Stealth series...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Australia
    Posts
    165

    Default

    The main difference between the Stealth and the "standard issue" S & F series is additional laptop compartments which the stealth has being designed with, digital photography in mind.

    Don't think the Stealth Series will replace the S & F series, as the S & F is an entire system by itself and not just a series of bags. Cheers!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleneasy
    Anyone know the differences between Lowepro stealth 400aw and Lowepro Street and field 400aw? Thanks
    Other than the laptop compartment, the Stealth 400AW has a set of zip to the internal compartment, whereas the S&F 400 does not have that.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusS
    The main difference between the Stealth and the "standard issue" S & F series is additional laptop compartments which the stealth has being designed with, digital photography in mind.

    Don't think the Stealth Series will replace the S & F series, as the S & F is an entire system by itself and not just a series of bags. Cheers!
    Hi

    actually i think they are replaced by an entire series / line of bags bearing the "Stealth" name.

    if u go to John 3:16 camera shop, you will get to see these new bags, all similar looking to the S & F ones, but bearing the Stealth label. (Stealth 100, 200 etc)
    David Teo
    View my work and blog at http://www.5stonesphoto.com/blog

  6. #6

    Default

    Yes, from what I got from my e-quote, there's no more S&F series.
    they are replaced by the Stealth series.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dawn
    Hi

    actually i think they are replaced by an entire series / line of bags bearing the "Stealth" name.

    if u go to John 3:16 camera shop, you will get to see these new bags, all similar looking to the S & F ones, but bearing the Stealth label. (Stealth 100, 200 etc)
    Yupz... that was I had wanted to say... The S & F reporter series is being replaced by the Stealth reporter series

  8. #8
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin
    Yupz... that was I had wanted to say... The S & F reporter series is being replaced by the Stealth reporter series
    argh!!! noooo~~~~

    then i better get one of those deluxe s&f waistbelts soon....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •