Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

  1. #1

    Default What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?



    Carry your BOSS's balls...



    *Yea, i know the reflection is a pain to the eye...Practicing la...

  2. #2

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    reflections can be solved with desat.. can use sponge tool..

    or well, the usual layers.

    hope you don't mind, if you do, you know that you can let me know right..



    bnw conversion

    some amount of layering, etc


  3. #3

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    reflections can be solved with desat.. can use sponge tool..

    or well, the usual layers.

    hope you don't mind, if you do, you know that you can let me know right..



    bnw conversion

    some amount of layering, etc

    Haha, i don't mind la.

    Your method do help to reduce the reflection and brought out the details of the "BOSS" word, but i was hoping to totally remove the dark portion (which is opening of my light tent from where i shoot).

    The reason why i can only only shoot from the opening is because, there is only 3 diffuser wall on the light tent and i need them to diffuse the light... So i am rather limited by my position.

    Hehe, waiting for my stuff to come in.

    Actually, i tried dodging but the effect not so good...

    Anyway, thanks for your help bro! And hey, keep it. Good stuff to share with the rest here.

  4. #4

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Your method do help to reduce the reflection and brought out the details of the "BOSS" word, but i was hoping to totally remove the dark portion (which is opening of my light tent from where i shoot).
    ahaha, yeah, i also tried to remove it using clone, paintbrush.. all too hard for me..

    probably easier to reshoot when your stuff comes

  5. #5

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ahaha, yeah, i also tried to remove it using clone, paintbrush.. all too hard for me..

    probably easier to reshoot when your stuff comes
    Yup, will try on shiny subject again when i got my stuff!

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Cowtown
    Posts
    1,343

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Buy a piece of styrofoam, and cut a hole big enough for your lens to fit through. That's pretty much all you need. I leave the rest up to your imagination.

  7. #7

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reflection View Post
    Buy a piece of styrofoam, and cut a hole big enough for your lens to fit through. That's pretty much all you need. I leave the rest up to your imagination.
    Hey, thanks bro~ Yea, that was what i was thinking as well.

    Looking at ways to conceal myself from the reflection.

    Time to visit the stationary shop tonight~

  8. #8
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    lol interesting representation

  9. #9

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    reflections can be solved with desat.. can use sponge tool..

    or well, the usual layers.

    hope you don't mind, if you do, you know that you can let me know right..



    bnw conversion

    some amount of layering, etc

    its still there

  10. #10

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol interesting representation
    Hehe, thanks bro~

  11. #11

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu View Post
    its still there
    Ya, actually my bad la, didn't control well.

    Night86mare did manage to further diffuse the sharpness of the reflection which is not as distracting as the original.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ahaha, yeah, i also tried to remove it using clone, paintbrush.. all too hard for me..

    probably easier to reshoot when your stuff comes

  12. #12

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    how about carrying 2 of these? will that lead to greater security and better future?

  13. #13

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    how about carrying 2 of these? will that lead to greater security and better future?
    Haha, when it comes to such tough times, most of them will shrink to just 1 ball...Cos they are the obvious target with high pay and a scapegoat is needed...

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,336

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Haha, when it comes to such tough times, most of them will shrink to just 1 ball...Cos they are the obvious target with high pay and a scapegoat is needed...

    good title to go with the concept haha

  15. #15

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post

    good title to go with the concept haha
    Hohoho. Thanks bro~

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,002

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    nice work.. love the pun!

  17. #17

    Default Re: What do you do to secure your job when times are bad...?

    Quote Originally Posted by ssping83 View Post
    nice work.. love the pun!
    Haha, thanks~

    Monday is coming, time to carry again!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •