Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 71

Thread: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus188 View Post
    sigh... working on that day.
    AiyoA,Don't like this.Your head will pain one..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    bro.. i sunday got one more.. u free bo? watch out for the posting.. should be posting tonight or tml.. price same too
    Got a private shoot next weekend le,will see how lo...Got xiaoYuYu on sun???
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    haha... cover my girls cost can le.. me never mind de.. all happy can le..
    You are the "Man"..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  4. #24

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    bro.. i sunday got one more.. u free bo? watch out for the posting.. should be posting tonight or tml.. price same too
    Hehe, bro, I will confirm with you next Thursday. Sunday shooting is subjected to permission from my 环朱格格。 ^^

  5. #25

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    bro sun working? haha.. wait for sunday posting.. tonight out
    not too early in the morning else i need to shoot in my dream.

  6. #26

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Got a private shoot next weekend le,will see how lo...Got xiaoYuYu on sun???
    hahaha u like xiaoyuyu ah? ok i put her on sunday too since you request.. she sure super happy de since u are missing her.. hahaha

  7. #27

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    You are the "Man"..
    thanks bro.. support the girls

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Hehe, bro, I will confirm with you next Thursday. Sunday shooting is subjected to permission from my 环朱格格。 ^^
    o.O haha .. how old is your 环朱格格.. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus188 View Post
    not too early in the morning else i need to shoot in my dream.
    standard 830 lor.. haha...

  8. #28

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    1. javier zzyzx 9137****
    2. cam27 8125****
    3
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15

  9. #29

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    1. javier zzyzx 9137****
    2. cam27 8125****
    3. wing oscar
    4
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15

  10. #30

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    very interested to join. let me see how's my schedule

  11. #31

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by ray2003 View Post
    very interested to join. let me see how's my schedule
    sure np bro.. welcome

    1. javier zzyzx 9137****
    2. cam27 8125****
    3. wing oscar
    4. sohwayne 9767****
    5
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by lotus188 View Post
    not too early in the morning else i need to shoot in my dream.
    This sentence since like misleading...
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    hahaha u like xiaoyuyu ah? ok i put her on sunday too since you request.. she sure super happy de since u are missing her.. hahaha
    Shhh...Not so loud...She's really in sunday 1 too..So
    let me confirm my other shoot schedule then i can see which day to join.Best is 2 all join,swee bo bro..
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  14. #34

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post



    o.O haha .. how old is your 环朱格格.. ?
    25 ^^

  15. #35

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by ray2003 View Post
    very interested to join. let me see how's my schedule
    sure bro.. waiting for u ..

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Shhh...Not so loud...She's really in sunday 1 too..So
    let me confirm my other shoot schedule then i can see which day to join.Best is 2 all join,swee bo bro..
    as per your request ma.. haha.. swee swee. thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    25 ^^
    cool bro.. jiayou wor.. hehe

  16. #36

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    1. javier zzyzx 9137****
    2. cam27 8125****
    3. wing oscar
    4. sohwayne 9767****
    5. edward 9829****
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15

  17. #37

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    1. javier zzyzx 9137****
    2. cam27 8125****
    3. wing oscar
    4. sohwayne 9767****
    5. edward 9829****
    6
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15

  18. #38

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    1. javier zzyzx 9137****
    2. cam27 8125****
    3. wing oscar
    4. sohwayne 9767****
    5. edward 9829****
    6. yilishengxian 9879****
    7
    8
    9
    10
    11
    12
    13
    14
    15

  19. #39

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    Shhh...Not so loud...She's really in sunday 1 too..So
    let me confirm my other shoot schedule then i can see which day to join.Best is 2 all join,swee bo bro..
    haha... bro.. xiaoyuyu waiting for u..

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    -
    Posts
    3,911

    Default Re: 22nd NOV $15 shoot with 4 models @@@@

    no 4th model yet?
    Follow Me On Facebook [ SOHWAYNE ]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •