Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

  1. #801

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ahhhhh

    i ish long time no use my lb .. so forget how it looks
    Which LadyBoi do you have?

    I'm still considering getting wan ...

  2. #802

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    i'm also off to sleep.

    good night all.

    naii mehh prease dunch wesit mi tonaii.
    Nai Nai SloggiVonnie! Wet dreamz pour eeu!

  3. #803

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Which LadyBoi do you have?

    I'm still considering getting wan ...
    lb 2.0..

    really not easy to use.. rather, to not get the effect for the sake of getting effect

    mebbe i bbb and get the macro addons to shoot pwetty flowers

  4. #804

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Beep Beep
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 20th November 2008 at 02:32 AM.

  5. #805

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    lb 2.0..

    really not easy to use.. rather, to not get the effect for the sake of getting effect

    mebbe i bbb and get the macro addons to shoot pwetty flowers

    But the same could be said of TSEs ... not easy to use, even though one could get used to it (especially with a larger viewfinder and appropriate focusing screen). Hmm, the new 'improved' versions ... I like the idea of the 2nd one with the ball-shape, but I'm wondering if the Control Freak might be better in the end (more precise control).
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 20th November 2008 at 02:06 AM.

  6. #806

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm, the new 'improved' versions ... I like the idea of the 2nd one with the ball-shape, but I'm wondering if the Control Freak might be better in the end (more precise control).
    hrm, i think lb is really better for more.. "controlled" situations, like

    studio, portraits, etc..

    i tried to use it for street once, was painful i get even less keepers than with just using manual focus + humtum dof

    the new ones are cool, but come at such a premium price

  7. #807

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Hmm ... interesting. I use the TSE for streets and moving vehicles. Do you think the LB is a whole lot more difficult?

  8. #808

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hmm ... interesting. I use the TSE for streets and moving vehicles. Do you think the LB is a whole lot more difficult?
    not sure, i have only touched a tse once, and only for 5 seconds at that or so..

    you do it on the spot, handheld or?

    the thing is, you can probably get the focus, the effect right with some practice.. but it will end up being slightly off when you review on lcd or computer monitor

  9. #809
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    nye mere~~ gym so fast. Not enough to develop big muscles and nipples!

    BBB!!! Save the economy from recession!

  10. #810

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    nye mere~~ gym so fast. Not enough to develop big muscles and nipples!

    BBB!!! Save the economy from recession!
    i ish no wan big nipz.. so i stop my trainer halfway..

    aiyo.. cannot luh, i ish very poor boi

  11. #811

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Mostly handheld and sometimes, in the darkest conditions where you can still get a nice shot ... but focusing can be a pain.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 20th November 2008 at 02:36 AM.

  12. #812
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i ish no wan big nipz.. so i stop my trainer halfway..

    aiyo.. cannot luh, i ish very poor boi
    Poor? yeah right

  13. #813
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    COME AND WATCH STARS IN SINGAPORE LEH NAI MEH KOR KOR


    z

  14. #814

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    COME AND WATCH STARS IN SINGAPORE LEH NAI MEH KOR KOR


    z
    eu sponsor moi?


  15. #815
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    eu sponsor moi?


    come watch then shoot stars also

  16. #816

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    come watch then shoot stars also
    if i fly back i have to sell camera to fund..


    then use handphone camera to shoot ar

    you shoot and show me luh

  17. #817

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Goot morleng Sexposers!

  18. #818

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Goot morleng Sexposers!
    goo nai 2 am here hee hee

  19. #819
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    In office and dying of boredom now :< ughhhhh someone save me

  20. #820
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Good morning...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •