Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

  1. #781

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    yuh, i ish go geem en ze trainer ish tweak me nipz long time
    be thankful vanniepanties is not your trainer
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  2. #782

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI


    eh DM did you go hoot in the lain earlier?
    Yup.

    Share wan peek, but I have to go out repeatedly when it's laining to get the 'purfeck' shot i want.


    BTW, It's a NAI MEEEEEH tryong to focus manually in de dark!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 20th November 2008 at 01:39 AM.

  3. #783

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yup.

    Share wan peek, but I have to go out repeatedly when it's laining to get the 'purfeck' shot i want.

    DM really got the picture frame thingy going on
    great shot
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  4. #784

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yup.

    Share wan peek, but I have to go out repeatedly when it's laining to get the 'purfeck' shot i want.
    tilt shift? or lb?

  5. #785

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    tilt shift? or lb?
    lb = LadyBoi?

    TSE ... LadyBoi cannot proluce a clear, sharp zone without abberations.

  6. #786

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    DM really got the picture frame thingy going on
    great shot
    Time pour me to go explore different borders ...

    Thanks Ro-Ro.

  7. #787

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    bulletproof tires
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #788

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Ok... time for me to zonk too...
    Hokay! Nai Nai Zacci!

  9. #789

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    lb = LadyBoi?

    TSE ... LadyBoi cannot proluce a clear, sharp zone without abberations.
    ahhhhh

    i ish long time no use my lb .. so forget how it looks

  10. #790

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    bulletproof tires
    siao ar

    catch the bullets and spit them out?

  11. #791

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yup.

    Share wan peek, but I have to go out repeatedly when it's laining to get the 'purfeck' shot i want.


    BTW, It's a NAI MEEEEEH tryong to focus manually in de dark!
    oouuu nice.

    haha you really like that border alot eh?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  12. #792

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    siao ar

    catch the bullets and spit them out?

    it's for Humvees
    "Resilient Technologies and Wisconsin-Madison's Polymer Engineering Center are creating a 'non-pneumatic tire' (no air required) that will support the weight of add-on armor, survive an IED attack, and still make a 50 mph getaway. It's basically a round honeycomb wrapped with a thick, black tread.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Costs per tire are expected to be the same or less than current units. Delivery is anticipated for 2011.
    "
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  13. #793

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    i shall go to sleep ...soon.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #794

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post

    it's for Humvees
    "Resilient Technologies and Wisconsin-Madison's Polymer Engineering Center are creating a 'non-pneumatic tire' (no air required) that will support the weight of add-on armor, survive an IED attack, and still make a 50 mph getaway. It's basically a round honeycomb wrapped with a thick, black tread.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Costs per tire are expected to be the same or less than current units. Delivery is anticipated for 2011.
    "
    wa, i thought is joke..

  15. #795

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    i shall go to sleep ...soon.
    goot nai

  16. #796
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    hogay logging off....

  17. #797

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    i'm also off to sleep.

    good night all.

    naii mehh prease dunch wesit mi tonaii.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  18. #798

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    i'm also off to sleep.

    good night all.

    naii mehh prease dunch wesit mi tonaii.
    hokay, but she will wesit eu




  19. #799

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    oouuu nice.

    haha you really like that border alot eh?
    No lah ... just too lazy to get others prepared ...

  20. #800

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXI

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    i shall go to sleep ...soon.
    Nai Nai Ro-Ro.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •