Thread: Hi Everyone

Red face Hi Everyone

Hello everyone ,
    I am totally new to photography , but i am very interested in photography. Currently , i am holding on to a rather old camera , its actually sony cyber shot DSC-F88. (Please advise me if i should get a new camera ) Also , since i am new to this , may i know where to start from and to learn? Would gladly appreciate you people help. Thanks

Default Re: Hi Everyone

Welcome

READ more
    Shoot more
    Post more
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLives View Post
    Hello everyone ,
    I am totally new to photography , but i am very interested in photography. Currently , i am holding on to a rather old camera , its actually sony cyber shot DSC-F88. (Please advise me if i should get a new camera ) Also , since i am new to this , may i know where to start from and to learn? Would gladly appreciate you people help. Thanks
    Its not the hardware but whether the person knows how to use the camera.

if you find the camera doesnt limit your creative spark, no need to buy new one.

depending on what photos you like to take, maybe can make them more interesting by using an image editor?
    I photograph the dead.

Hello everyone ,
    read more

shoot more

want to post or not is optional, but will help you with regards to whether you are on the right path for general appeal

Hi,
    a warm welcome by a CS fan.
    the Newbies Corner in this forum is a good place to visit.
    even the thread seems more towards DSLR noobs, you can apply some of those on your F88 since it can handle some manual exposure settings.
    lets learn together.

Hi all , thanks for the advice. Basically , i am currently reading on my camera booklet and understanding the functions.. If i have some shots , i will definitely post it here and please give me some comments too thanks!

Hello...welcome.

The DSC-F88 is a great cam. If it is still serving you well, just continue to use it.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Hi all , thanks for the advice. Basically , i am currently reading on my camera booklet and understanding the functions.. If i have some shots , i will definitely post it here and please give me some comments too thanks!

Do post your pics, but please note that there are certain requirements you need to take note of before posting.
    "We will see Him, coming down the clouds from heaven... In Majesty"

Quote Originally Posted by pplneedthelord View Post
    Do post your pics, but please note that there are certain requirements you need to take note of before posting.
    Hi , may i know what are the requirements..?

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Hello...welcome.

The DSC-F88 is a great cam. If it is still serving you well, just continue to use it.
    Hello
    Okay then . Shall heed your advice. Will buy a new one after its spoilt . hahas!