Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Super Power Would You Get?

Default Re: What Super Power Would You Get?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I want to have the power to take power away from the people who take power away from others.
    my deus ex machina belt wish will ensure that I have the ability to thwart what you want to do.

deus ex machina belt = flawless victory.

in case anybody is wondering what deus ex machina is.... here's a Wiki article on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deus_ex_machina
    chicken fight!

Quote Originally Posted by tjhan View Post
    The catch is, you can only get one super power and depending on how powerful it is, you pay with it with your lifespan. Eg you want to have wolverine-style regen, you pay more life than say Jubilee's retarded fireworks.
    wait, wait, wait, ............. got calculater to see how much lifespan left to pay or not first?

Wait buy already, only first time use half way, die already due to lack of lifespan. wah lou
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I want to have the power to take power away from the people who take power away from others.
    very farnie lah...
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Batman has the belt and his various vehicles, equipment because he has the power of money.... to some extent of course. Of course he has the excellent personal attributes too.

yqt, it's a tradeoff between how you enjoy your life and how long you can live. If you want to be like Patrick Stewart and drop people's clothes, you probably will get lots of life shaved off haha.
    Research Institute for Unicultural Visual Arts - Riuva.com

Batman has the belt and his various vehicles, equipment because he has the power of money.... to some extent of course. Of course he has the excellent personal attributes too.

yqt, it's a tradeoff between how you enjoy your life and how long you can live. If you want to be like Patrick Stewart and drop people's clothes, you probably will get lots of life shaved off haha.
    Yeah, I know. That's why must know how much lifespan left first mah. Wait buy Patrick Stewart's power, she only unbutton first button, die already due to not enough lifespan to pay
    bo hwa you know
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

I suddenly realise you don't need super powers for that. Just be a doctor! Doctors always say "Take off your clothes."

But of course, after a while, you'll get sick of it.
    Research Institute for Unicultural Visual Arts - Riuva.com

like that, Tony Stark more fun... he also rich, and he got more powerful armor... instead of having a little kid like Robin, he got a WAR MACHINE!!!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I suddenly realise you don't need super powers for that. Just be a doctor! Doctors always say "Take off your clothes."

But of course, after a while, you'll get sick of it.
    Like that har

Than better be a nude photographer, you get to pick n chose who you want to undress, don't have to say anything they will take off their clothes for you, your get paid, get respected, people heaps mountains of praise on you and you don't even need a degree to get there!!

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Like that har

Than better be a nude photographer, you get to pick n chose who you want to undress, don't have to say anything they will take off their clothes for you, your get paid, get respected, people heaps mountains of praise on you and you don't even need a degree to get there!!
    well, superman got x-ray eyes, but u dun see him use it often rite... cos i think he see until sian liao...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    well, superman got x-ray eyes, but u dun see him use it often rite... cos i think he see until sian liao...
    No what, how you know he dun use it often just because seldom seem him use? also NEVER see him go toilet shi shi what, don't mean that he don't shi shi right?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    like that, Tony Stark more fun... he also rich, and he got more powerful armor... instead of having a little kid like Robin, he got a WAR MACHINE!!!
    But Batman coustome better, if got itch backside can just use little finger to reach behind and scratch. Tony? wah lor, armour so solid, got to tahan till remove than can scratch, jia lat you know.

Invisibility. I like...

I would wanna have power to own the "awesome new supermarket" in town, make adjustment to the one person one power policy and get as many superpowers i would like to have
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

Then I wan to have the power to suck pple power and convert it to mine....
    then i can go around sucking pple people and make them powerless
    Last edited by Teegongkia; 15th November 2008 at 05:55 PM.

Haha ... I wonder what are you going to call yourself ... Sucker?

Just joking ...

Quote Originally Posted by Teegongkia View Post
    Then I wan to have the power to suck pple power and convert it to mine....
    then i can go around sucking pple people and make them powerless

Powers?
    Like Syler's or Peter's in Hero?

vince123123
    Guests

Mind control is always the best super power. Sucking of super power will only be the best super power if there's more than one superhero around. if you're the only one, then mind control rules all.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi View Post
    Haha ... I wonder what are you going to call yourself ... Sucker?

Just joking ...

hahaha...i call myself the ultimate leecher

Quote Originally Posted by foxwagon View Post
    Powers?
    Like Syler's or Peter's in Hero?
    Like Arthur Petrelli

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12