Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BREAKING NEWS!!! White tiger kills man....

Default Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! White tiger kills man....

Wah sey we can rank this as one of the top ten worst way to die. Kena bitten to death by "pek hor" for 5-10 minutes.

totally agree i want e vid link if any1 has it wana see how stupidly he died

Quote Originally Posted by Override2Zion View Post
    Dun think the tigers would be put down, they're protected and are under the endangered species list. Wild animals are wild animals, they are unpredictable, we can't blame them for that. Its millions of years of evolution, survival instincts. Condolences to the victim though. The last moments must have been terribly painful and horrifying.
    Not only they are endangered and protected, white tigers are very rare. Most are orange. So these guys are like gems to the zoo.

A tiger has to do what a tiger needs to do and it is to survive. And to survive, it needs to eat and have sex. It is just unfortunate he have to die this way.

Tigers look cute and certainly the cartoons one do. Same as bears but the real life version are large and dangerous animals to humans. FYI, the Siberian tiger is the largest cat in the world, not the lion.

Dun think the video should be shown here. Its like asking for a video of someone on death row and being hanged.

If u like such videos, look for 'faces of death'. Dunno such videos are still around or not.

Quote Originally Posted by poondq View Post
    totally agree i want e vid link if any1 has it wana see how stupidly he died
    I don't think that is a nice opinion at all.

Think about it. Put your shoes in the dead person's relative/friends. What if your friend/family member died that way? Even if you are not on good terms with him, you will still feel saddened by this sudden turn of events.
    Do you have the slightest emotion on the consequences of the dead man's mis-action?

I seriously think that you need to process more before you speak.

errr,i happen to have the video of the fatal incident...i think if anyone wants can pm me email & i'll send it. Its taken by someone using hp i think...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12