Nikon releases firmware update for Speedlight SB-900
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 | by Rob Galbraith
Nikon has released a firmware update for the Speedlight SB-900. Firmware v5.02 corrects a bug that could lead to overexposure and makes a minor change to the unit's TTL auto flash behaviour. Installing the firmware requires the SB-900 be connected to a Nikon D3, D300, D700 or D90 digital SLR camera.
More information is in the release notes below.
evening butties ~
Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)
1. find a devil image first from the web.
2. import the image and select the image.
3. fill the selection with BLACK and then blur the edges on a separate layer
4. apply the image as 75% opacity ( hence it will look like a shadow )
5. apply a layer mask to delete whatever you do not want.
heres the devil image.
Alloo BBButties and BBButtees....
lolx.. hi all butties..
jimmy buttie, add in a airplane or car for the last pp u did..