Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1022

Thread: Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    what!!im there to suut landscape ok!!

    *thinking if i should bring 70-300*
    Buy some food like snack and cup noodles for night snacks. All the food is US$. Bring from sing is much cheaper. Most important lenses is wide and tele. Alots photos opportunity.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  2. #482

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    hmm....may check it out one of these days
    Hahahaha...organise a group photo outing one of these days!

  3. #483

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    what!!im there to suut landscape ok!!

    *thinking if i should bring 70-300*
    mmph....
    mayb u can bring the 70-300....i can borrow if u not using it....

    buddy still nid to buy wat ?
    i bringing cards along juz in case nite time bored, mayb 2 packs of peanuts oso....

  4. #484

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    have fun...it's been really sunny and shiok at siem reap for the past 8 days...
    u love it..! i am super tanned now..
    tinking of cambodia so much last nite cannot slp....

  5. #485

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    tinking of cambodia so much last nite cannot slp....
    Remember to bargains if you want to buy books or t-shirts. Their opening prices is triple then the selling prices. Bring alots of sweets for children.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  6. #486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Harlow butties, reporting from citylink. Waiting for moi tong lok buttie... Btw, if u all planning for e yr end makan session, I suggest josh or dk to set up a poll with 5 choices and preferred date and gather response. Close e poll by next weekend. I think rice table would be a good choice.

  7. #487

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Harlow butties, reporting from citylink. Waiting for moi tong lok buttie... Btw, if u all planning for e yr end makan session, I suggest josh or dk to set up a poll with 5 choices and preferred date and gather response. Close e poll by next weekend. I think rice table would be a good choice.
    hello buddy.....tml ish the day !!!

  8. #488

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Remember to bargains if you want to buy books or t-shirts. Their opening prices is triple then the selling prices. Bring alots of sweets for children.
    oyeah....sweets....gg to get tt 2nite....

  9. #489

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hahahaha...organise a group photo outing one of these days!
    the performance of figure skaters in singapore...a bit...jialat...judging from that one time I watched at jurong ice rink there.
    flickr | Tangshooters

  10. #490

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    the performance of figure skaters in singapore...a bit...jialat...judging from that one time I watched at jurong ice rink there.
    candid shots of fallers or butt skaters lor
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

  11. #491

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by highfive View Post
    the performance of figure skaters in singapore...a bit...jialat...judging from that one time I watched at jurong ice rink there.
    Nebermind the performance ... wad about their FIGURES?

  12. #492

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nebermind the performance ... wad about their FIGURES?
    most of them so afraid of the cold... all wrapped up like bak chang... even got figure, after that will like look Lydia Sum
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

  13. #493

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    most of them so afraid of the cold... all wrapped up like bak chang... even got figure, after that will like look Lydia Sum
    oou ... liddat then must bling an in-built liquify lense liao!

    Actually last time Fuji there saw some of those hao-lain bengs ... some of them skate not bad! But I eesh noob abt ice skating so eesh my noob observation onli.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 17th November 2008 at 01:36 PM.

  14. #494

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Btw, if u all planning for e yr end makan session, I suggest josh or dk to set up a poll with 5 choices and preferred date and gather response. Close e poll by next weekend. I think rice table would be a good choice.
    Okish, here's the update: Rice Table is non-Halal. Therefore, before I go around looking for a Halal restaurant, I need Abdul n Ro-yo to confirm that they can make it. Tenative dates: 6 or 13th Dec. If any of them are coming, I will recce for another place. If there are any other muslim members that I miss out, please let me know. TIA.

    If none are coming, I will confirm Rice Table (they can accept bookings for Dec now). Then, we will vote for the date whereby most people can make it.

    Due to short notice, big group and year end, we cannot have too many dates/location combination to choose.

    Thanks!
    Last edited by coolsigg; 17th November 2008 at 02:02 PM.

  15. #495

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nebermind the performance ... wad about their FIGURES?
    most of them haven't hit puberty yet
    flickr | Tangshooters

  16. #496

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Okish, here's the update: Rice Table is non-Halal. Therefore, before I go around looking for a Halal restaurant, I need Abdul n Ro-yo to confirm that they can make it. Tenative dates: 6 or 13th Dec. If any of them are coming, I will recce for another place. If there are any other muslim members that I miss out, please let me know. TIA.

    If none are coming, I will confirm Rice Table (they can accept bookings for Dec now). Then, we will vote for the date whereby most people can make it.

    Due to short notice, big group and year end, we cannot have too many dates/location combination to choose.

    Thanks!
    Rice table is fine with me. Once the date is near I can confirm will go.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  17. #497

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Rice table is fine with me. Once the date is near I can confirm will go.
    Thanks Abang!

  18. #498
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Ish any bbutties going BBB this week?

    I needs to BBB big reflector

  19. #499

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Hi all butties, I have 2 humble shots and I ish need C&C for these two pictures, about the composition, PP, etc.

    01. L.T at Raffles


    02. C.Y at work

  20. #500

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Ish any bbutties going BBB this week?

    I needs to BBB big reflector
    BBB I sappork...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •