Thread: First abstract photo post

Default First abstract photo post

Hi fellow CSers, this is my first image posting to this subforum, hopefully the pics are not too small. All C&C are kindly appreciated!

Default Re: First abstract photo post

Please check out the rules and regulations for C&C before posting.
    The best things in life are free.

Quote Originally Posted by gymak90 View Post
    Please check out the rules and regulations for C&C before posting.
    He did not post these in the Critique section.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit View Post
    He did not post these in the Critique section.
    True. But the TS is asking for the same thing, which is a critique. And I believe the same expectations should apply, so as to facilitate commenting and critique.

Well if I were to critique, I would say the 1st and 3rd are fine to me. The 3rd seems slightly bland. If only there could be just 1 rusty chain, it would have more impact.

The 2nd pic didn't work for me. Because I don't what is meant to be shown/portrayed by seeing a lock through a gap.
    The best things in life are free.

True. But the TS is asking for the same thing, which is a critique. And I believe the same expectations should apply, so as to facilitate commenting and critique.

Well if I were to critique, I would say the 1st and 3rd are fine to me. The 3rd seems slightly bland. If only there could be just 1 rusty chain, it would have more impact.

The 2nd pic didn't work for me. Because I don't what is meant to be shown/portrayed by seeing a lock through a gap.
    Rules shmules, you've already provided a critique, and a constructive one at that. Damn amusing to always see people jumping to point out that someone hasn't 'followed the c&c rules'

Thank for the comments bro, will take them to heart Didn't mean to stir up any controversy, so kindly forgive me if I have!