Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you have family members/relatives who r also into photography?

Wink Do you have family members/relatives who r also into photography?

Just wondering, do you people have relatives/family members who are into photography as well, and were you influenced by them to take up the hobby or the other way round? I have an uncle whose been into photography for quite long liao...but only see him once a year at CNY gatherings so seldom got the chance to discuss with him. He's the only one I think...my family all not into photography one. (My mom keeps nagging me on the crazy amounts I had spent on this hobby!)

my dad is a 70's studio photographer shooting weddings and portraitures,my mum also help out by taking those B&W passport photo in the studio..we had our own darkroom and studio.
    i grew up playing with RB67 and a 4x5 camera,thats y kena hooked since young,at least they dun nag when i buy new photography equipments.

yup.. 3 of my uncles are into photography

But onli 1 take as profession :P

i influcened my bro to take up photography ....then ask him to buy equipments ... 80% of the equipment he bought one ... and i am the only user ~~

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    i influcened my bro to take up photography ....then ask him to buy equipments ... 80% of the equipment he bought one ... and i am the only user ~~
    Hi there,
    I just have a disscussion with one of the Community Club at Euno.They going to set a photo studio over there and planning a to purchase some equipment and some photograph contest somewhere in next month.

Joe

andylee
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by kex
    my dad is a 70's studio photographer shooting weddings and portraitures,my mum also help out by taking those B&W passport photo in the studio..we had our own darkroom and studio.
    i grew up playing with RB67 and a 4x5 camera,thats y kena hooked since young,at least they dun nag when i buy new photography equipments.
    Are you living near bedok north 85 market? i got a feeling so.me live near 85 market.

Quote Originally Posted by andylee
    Are you living near bedok north 85 market? i got a feeling so.me live near 85 market.
    Woot!! I used to live near the 85 market.. actually opposite nia.. AHhaha

andylee
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Woot!! I used to live near the 85 market.. actually opposite nia.. AHhaha
    Wa liao eh, where do you live now??

Kex, I,reconize your avatar.

Wa liao eh, where do you live now??

Kex, I,reconize your avatar.
    In Yio chu kang!! HAHAHAHA

andylee
    Guests

Singapore so small,can meet onr lah.

ohhh ... tat's where my sch is ... u student???

andylee
    Guests

Hi Hi...........

Hi Hi...........

Hi everyone,
    I'm influence by my uncles and friends........now me trying to set a photo studio at the C.C for free usage.

Joe

andylee
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi everyone,
    I'm influence by my uncles and friends........now me trying to set a photo studio at the C.C for free usage.

Joe
    Hi joe, u really mean free?Btw if you need advise, i could offer you some.so what kind of lights you plan to get?? monoblocs or power packs? what kind of power?250 w/s or 500 w/s or 1000 w/s?

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    ohhh ... tat's where my sch is ... u student???
    Woo hoo! hahah you from Yio Chu Kang sec?? Yeah, i'm a student.. at NYP..

Woo hoo! hahah you from Yio Chu Kang sec?? Yeah, i'm a student.. at NYP..
    no!! i'm not from YCK sec ... i'm also from NYP at SBM .... u join the photography club at NYP ? i didnt join ... how abt u ? which yr r u in?

Wha powerful.. Hahaha.. I'm from SIT, year 2 now.. Har. I wanted to join photography club, but my timing always clash with their shooting sessions and seminars. Har..

Wha powerful.. Hahaha.. I'm from SIT, year 2 now.. Har. I wanted to join photography club, but my timing always clash with their shooting sessions and seminars. Har..
    oh ic ..... wat camera do u own anyway ? used to be in the club, but not now ...

I using Canon A70.. WHahahahaha.. You leh? which year? what course? what camera? how come no more in Photography club? heh heh..

I using Canon A70.. WHahahahaha.. You leh? which year? what course? what camera? how come no more in Photography club? heh heh..
    oh .. coz of some personal reasons loh ... A70 .. coolz ... i was thinking of getting it before ... anyway i'm using Nikon system .... i'm in yr 3, SBM ... nice to 'meet u ' ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast