Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Do you have family members/relatives who r also into photography?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Wink Do you have family members/relatives who r also into photography?

    Just wondering, do you people have relatives/family members who are into photography as well, and were you influenced by them to take up the hobby or the other way round? I have an uncle whose been into photography for quite long liao...but only see him once a year at CNY gatherings so seldom got the chance to discuss with him. He's the only one I think...my family all not into photography one. (My mom keeps nagging me on the crazy amounts I had spent on this hobby!)

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    beebox
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    my dad is a 70's studio photographer shooting weddings and portraitures,my mum also help out by taking those B&W passport photo in the studio..we had our own darkroom and studio.
    i grew up playing with RB67 and a 4x5 camera,thats y kena hooked since young,at least they dun nag when i buy new photography equipments.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    yup.. 3 of my uncles are into photography

    But onli 1 take as profession :P

  4. #4

    Default

    i influcened my bro to take up photography ....then ask him to buy equipments ... 80% of the equipment he bought one ... and i am the only user ~~

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    i influcened my bro to take up photography ....then ask him to buy equipments ... 80% of the equipment he bought one ... and i am the only user ~~
    Hi there,
    I just have a disscussion with one of the Community Club at Euno.They going to set a photo studio over there and planning a to purchase some equipment and some photograph contest somewhere in next month.


    Joe

  6. #6
    andylee
    Guests

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kex
    my dad is a 70's studio photographer shooting weddings and portraitures,my mum also help out by taking those B&W passport photo in the studio..we had our own darkroom and studio.
    i grew up playing with RB67 and a 4x5 camera,thats y kena hooked since young,at least they dun nag when i buy new photography equipments.
    Are you living near bedok north 85 market? i got a feeling so.me live near 85 market.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andylee
    Are you living near bedok north 85 market? i got a feeling so.me live near 85 market.
    Woot!! I used to live near the 85 market.. actually opposite nia.. AHhaha

  8. #8
    andylee
    Guests

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Woot!! I used to live near the 85 market.. actually opposite nia.. AHhaha
    Wa liao eh, where do you live now??

    Kex, I,reconize your avatar.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andylee
    Wa liao eh, where do you live now??

    Kex, I,reconize your avatar.
    In Yio chu kang!! HAHAHAHA

  10. #10
    andylee
    Guests

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    In Yio chu kang!! HAHAHAHA
    Singapore so small,can meet onr lah.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    In Yio chu kang!! HAHAHAHA
    ohhh ... tat's where my sch is ... u student???

  12. #12
    andylee
    Guests

    Default

    Hi Hi...........

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andylee
    Hi Hi...........

    Hi everyone,
    I'm influence by my uncles and friends........now me trying to set a photo studio at the C.C for free usage.


    Joe

  14. #14
    andylee
    Guests

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    Hi everyone,
    I'm influence by my uncles and friends........now me trying to set a photo studio at the C.C for free usage.


    Joe
    Hi joe, u really mean free?Btw if you need advise, i could offer you some.so what kind of lights you plan to get?? monoblocs or power packs? what kind of power?250 w/s or 500 w/s or 1000 w/s?

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    ohhh ... tat's where my sch is ... u student???
    Woo hoo! hahah you from Yio Chu Kang sec?? Yeah, i'm a student.. at NYP..

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Woo hoo! hahah you from Yio Chu Kang sec?? Yeah, i'm a student.. at NYP..
    no!! i'm not from YCK sec ... i'm also from NYP at SBM .... u join the photography club at NYP ? i didnt join ... how abt u ? which yr r u in?

  17. #17

    Default

    Wha powerful.. Hahaha.. I'm from SIT, year 2 now.. Har. I wanted to join photography club, but my timing always clash with their shooting sessions and seminars. Har..

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    Wha powerful.. Hahaha.. I'm from SIT, year 2 now.. Har. I wanted to join photography club, but my timing always clash with their shooting sessions and seminars. Har..
    oh ic ..... wat camera do u own anyway ? used to be in the club, but not now ...

  19. #19

    Default

    I using Canon A70.. WHahahahaha.. You leh? which year? what course? what camera? how come no more in Photography club? heh heh..

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OzOn3
    I using Canon A70.. WHahahahaha.. You leh? which year? what course? what camera? how come no more in Photography club? heh heh..
    oh .. coz of some personal reasons loh ... A70 .. coolz ... i was thinking of getting it before ... anyway i'm using Nikon system .... i'm in yr 3, SBM ... nice to 'meet u ' ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •