Thread: have anyone heard of them? they seem to be give ridciously price for camrera and stuf

Default have anyone heard of them? they seem to be give ridciously price for camrera and stuf

link and email address deleted

Thanks

Ipod touch 32GB : 280usd
    Apple Iphone 3G 16GB : 300USD
    Apple Iphone 16GB : 250USD
    Apple Iphone 8GB : 200USD
    Apple Iphone 4GB : 170USD

CAMERA.
    Nikon D80 : 360USD
    Nikon D40X : 300USD
    Nikon D90 : 420USD
    Nikon D300 : 900USD
    Nikon D3 : 980USD
    Nikon D700 : 700USD

Canon 400D : 390USD
    Canon 40D : 450USD
    Canon 450 : 410USD

and i emailed them...and they replied too...
    could they be fraud...
    they seemed to be able to accept paypal.....

i dunno
    D3 cost 5k
    selling for 980?

i wouldnt mind spending like 100bucks to poll and test if they are real...lol...if they are real stuff...we got lobang liao
    Last edited by ortega; 12th November 2008 at 11:03 AM. Reason: link and email address deleted

Default Re: have anyone heard of them? they seem to be give ridciously price for camrera and

If they are too good to be true, then they probably are...

Watch out for scams
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Default Re: have anyone heard of them? they seem to be give ridciously price for camrera and

you crazy ar..

this looks like the typical forum spammer bot.. and you want to try your luck?

you gimme the money better

well its true that they are probably scamming.. selling cameras and stuff at ridiculous prices...

but there are also people somewhere arnd here whom are offering to buy camera/lenses at ridiculous prices too
    chezburgr i can haz?

yea i think they are spam too haha...

no need to think, they are spam... and if i din see your 41 post, i would have probably deregistered you as a spammer as well... cos your 1st post looks like those spam post which we delete on a daily basis.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I had seen such offer in other forum. Hahahaha

Are you new to the internet? This is a typical spam post.
    Alpha

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    no need to think, they are spam... and if i din see your 41 post, i would have probably deregistered you as a spammer as well... cos your 1st post looks like those spam post which we delete on a daily basis.
    i also almost dereg the TS

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    i also almost dereg the TS
    ^5, the TS's life was spared... twice... he can go buy 4D now...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by wildsoyabean View Post
    link and email address deleted

Thanks

and i emailed them...and they replied too...
    could they be fraud...
    they seemed to be able to accept paypal.....

i dunno
    D3 cost 5k
    selling for 980?

i wouldnt mind spending like 100bucks to poll and test if they are real...lol...if they are real stuff...we got lobang liao
    Of course they will reply.. Otherwise would you send them money? The question is whether they will send you the item after you have send them the money.

dont waste time lah, some even have online shopping websites!
    mostly from nigeria or china.

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Of course they will reply.. Otherwise would you send them money? The question is whether they will send you the item after you have send them the money.
    haha okie go by 4D later =p

wake up TS. hehe all these are scammer either in email or forum postings.

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    The question is not whether they will send you the item after you have send them the money.

The question is whether there is any item inside the box.

TS, dun listen to them lah. Just send them the money... so cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76 View Post
    TS, dun listen to them lah. Just send them the money... so cheap!
    haha...u test la...gd tell us...haha