Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 229

Thread: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

  1. #101

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD

    time to exerciseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  2. #102

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    there's only one thing...
    the glutinuous chicken rice is.... so bad tat everyone chuck it away the first instance they got the ration.
    you meant the ration pack 5? my 7 days field camp i kena 6 packet.. unforgettable experience, literally survive on 'kao pia' them dog biscuits man..

  3. #103

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Because in Indonesia, if a meal is served with anything but rice it is only a snack... for a proper meal it must be with rice. This is what I was told when I first saw that in Jakarta.

    ../azul123
    And I hav to pay extra for fries.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  4. #104
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mcclaine View Post
    you meant the ration pack 5? my 7 days field camp i kena 6 packet.. unforgettable experience, literally survive on 'kao pia' them dog biscuits man..
    sad story where got remember so much details? hehehehe

    forgot which ration pack... but SOP is get rid of plain rice n glue-chicken rice.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #105
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    but i like the glue-chicken rice lay. always go round asking from people (like what u guys said, most dont like it so good for me lor). eat the dog biscuit as tibits.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  6. #106
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    but i like the glue-chicken rice lay. always go round asking from people (like what u guys said, most dont like it so good for me lor). eat the dog biscuit as tibits.
    waseh... u one in a million...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #107

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    but i like the glue-chicken rice lay. always go round asking from people (like what u guys said, most dont like it so good for me lor). eat the dog biscuit as tibits.
    pro la you.. i always have to exchange my dessert for a couple of dog biscuit packs..

  8. #108

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mcclaine View Post
    you meant the ration pack 5? my 7 days field camp i kena 6 packet.. unforgettable experience, literally survive on 'kao pia' them dog biscuits man..
    I tried adding the rice to a mess tin of water to cook porridge, still edible.
    The one that cannot be salvaged this packet called the savory rice, its is definitely not savory.

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    990

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    The so called Pasta army ration pack not exactly eatable also... nua nua one. Then the tomata paste don't taste like tomata. I had that for my outfield in Ex Wallaby...totally sick of it.

    I only eat the dessert, dog biscuits and the fruit bars. If your accessory pack have milo, its a bonus.
    Dun blame the camera...blame the one behind the viewfinder :bsmilie:
    My Flickr..pls leave comments!

  10. #110

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tkbonz View Post
    The so called Pasta army ration pack not exactly eatable also... nua nua one. Then the tomata paste don't taste like tomata. I had that for my outfield in Ex Wallaby...totally sick of it.

    I only eat the dessert, dog biscuits and the fruit bars. If your accessory pack have milo, its a bonus.
    Somehow, the most shiok is still instant noodles, if got time to properly cook it outfield.

  11. #111
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    I tried adding the rice to a mess tin of water to cook porridge, still edible.
    The one that cannot be salvaged this packet called the savory rice, its is definitely not savory.
    ya the savoury rice is the glue-chicken rice.

    the full name is savoury glue-chicken rice, i think. so long ago liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #112

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    GUYS
    LET"S GET BACK TO THOSE CHICKEN MCSPICYS!!!

    Anyone tried the new mcspicys? I went to another branch and the texture was different from the one I had earlier, and it seemed abit better

  13. #113

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    nope, have not tried the new mcspicys and not intending to try too..

    on a separate note, sorry i just have to say my piece regarding combat rations, i think the worst is the red/blue/green/brown/yellow/purple curry rice.. different color but taste same.. almost same as taking same menu everyday.

  14. #114

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Is there anywhere I can buy combat ration?

  15. #115

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Is there anywhere I can buy combat ration?
    Here we go again.

  16. #116
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    GUYS
    LET"S GET BACK TO THOSE CHICKEN MCSPICYS!!!

    Anyone tried the new mcspicys? I went to another branch and the texture was different from the one I had earlier, and it seemed abit better
    Quote Originally Posted by leej0038 View Post
    nope, have not tried the new mcspicys and not intending to try too..

    on a separate note, sorry i just have to say my piece regarding combat rations, i think the worst is the red/blue/green/brown/yellow/purple curry rice.. different color but taste same.. almost same as taking same menu everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Is there anywhere I can buy combat ration?
    Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    Here we go again.
    hahahahhahaa
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #117

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hahahahhahaa
    they should switch to cheesecake patties

  18. #118

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    they should switch to cheesecake patties
    over my dead body, 1 taste of cheese and everything inside me comes out

    No offense to cheesecake though >_<

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Is there anywhere I can buy combat ration?
    beach road used to sell.. until everyone realise that chicken rice $2 is cheaper and tastier..

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore, east-ish
    Posts
    2,291

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Is there anywhere I can buy combat ration?
    yum yum!

    gotta love combat rations!

  20. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Changi, Singapore
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    They change the patty then now try to con us by selling MegaMac to console us. Its now a McChicken Mk2 more than a McSpicy.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •