Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 27101112
Results 221 to 229 of 229

Thread: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

  1. #221

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    not really le...i find the price of fast food here to be outrageous...in the states its the cheapest form of makan u can find but here it seems to be a premium...which kinda defeats the purpose of the term fast food.
    The hikes in fast food prices over the past year is partially due to high rental cost and ingredient cost. Do bear in mind that inventory cost, labor cost and rental cost are just the basic stuff every retailer faces. But a franchise involves royalties and also getting stuff from assigned vendors which usually they dont really have any further means to cut cost. So if there is an inflation in the cost of operation, the franchisee will just pass the burden to consumers so they can still live comfortably.

    As for usa, the cost of fast food do vary from state to state, county to county. Try having a big mac at newyork and you will know what i mean. Quite expensive compared to the some other parts of usa. (during my few visits there, i found the newyork bigmac really horribly squashed and snapped on with some yellowing lettuce, but that could be a coincidence though).

  2. #222
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    The hikes in fast food prices over the past year is partially due to high rental cost and ingredient cost. Do bear in mind that inventory cost, labor cost and rental cost are just the basic stuff every retailer faces. But a franchise involves royalties and also getting stuff from assigned vendors which usually they dont really have any further means to cut cost. So if there is an inflation in the cost of operation, the franchisee will just pass the burden to consumers so they can still live comfortably.

    As for usa, the cost of fast food do vary from state to state, county to county. Try having a big mac at newyork and you will know what i mean. Quite expensive compared to the some other parts of usa. (during my few visits there, i found the newyork bigmac really horribly squashed and snapped on with some yellowing lettuce, but that could be a coincidence though).
    big mac is ex but they have the dollar menu thru out the whole country. i can get a double cheeseburger for $1. more than enuff to satiate my hunger. big mac is of course a premium burger. btw price of macd's in nyc is comparable to chicago and its not expensive in chicago at all. regardless the prices of fast food here is appalling considering macD's gets its beef for dirt cheap from their farms in brazil. kfc is another one that is shamelessly overchargin.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  3. #223

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    fast food is killing people!!

  4. #224

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    just curious , who eat mcspicy and lao sai later on ?

    it always happen to me ,thats why hwz ppl say that its McSpicy lao Sai Formula.

    many of my friends also kena after eating mc spicy . Some say its their chilli oil
    I just ate Mc Spicy just now and lao sai again.

  5. #225
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I just ate Mc Spicy just now and lao sai again.
    last time i eat also lao sai lorr. Quit eating that liao. keke

  6. #226

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    last time i eat also lao sai lorr. Quit eating that liao. keke
    Last time around 1 yr ago i eat i lao sai. I ate 1 again just now n lao sai again. Now my stomach still v spicy.

  7. #227

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Last time around 1 yr ago i eat i lao sai. I ate 1 again just now n lao sai again. Now my stomach still v spicy.
    wow, sounds scary... maybe there is a certain spice in there that some are not used to. They may have imported spice from mexico.

    Its like tobasco sauce. some cant accept it as it brings trouble.

  8. #228

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    watch this clip b4 u gonna eat fast food.

    http://www.5min.com/Video/The-4-Year...art-1-37002713

  9. #229
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    I just ate Mc Spicy just now and lao sai again.
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    last time i eat also lao sai lorr. Quit eating that liao. keke
    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Last time around 1 yr ago i eat i lao sai. I ate 1 again just now n lao sai again. Now my stomach still v spicy.
    indeed . LAO SAI FORMULA !

    time to quit and move on to Carls Jr or Popeye

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 27101112

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •