Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast

Thread: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

Default Re: They changed the Chicken McSpicy patties!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Carl's JR F.T.W !! !

Cmon bro . $13.95 i think can save ur 2 meals a day . u can skip ur dinner and supper after eating the set. i think u need someone to wheelchair u home. really super full .

Trust the LFC fan, and try carl's JR. than tell me how is it . Invest $13.95 to ur circle isnt much. .
    Wat's FTW?

YES!

Double Western bacon Cheese Burger ( Inside it s 2 delicious Meat Patties , 2 Onion Rings , AND 2 slices of melted cheese in between the 2 patties )

Beef Chilli Cheese Fries

Free flow or ICE LEMON Tea

wahhh. its making me hungry now

CJ during weekends!
    Its Iced Tea O.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    Its Iced Tea O.
    You add in the lemon slices will become lemon tea.

Deregistered

Wat's FTW?
    Stands for " For . The . Win " !

Its Iced Tea O.
    Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    YA LOR. add lemon isint it iced lemon tea.

Stands for " For . The . Win " !

YA LOR. add lemon isint it iced lemon tea.
    I really add n squeeze e lemon into my iced tea. But my frens keep saying v dirty. If nvr squeeze e lemons then call wat lemon tea.

I really add n squeeze e lemon into my iced tea. But my frens keep saying v dirty. If nvr squeeze e lemons then call wat lemon tea.
    No need to squeeze.
    Just throw a few slices of lemon in and stir with your straw.
    That will do the trick to turn teh-o to limon-teh.

No need to squeeze.
    Just throw a few slices of lemon in and stir with your straw.
    That will do the trick to turn teh-o to limon-teh.
    Like tat no pro, must squeeze e lemons then more song.

Like tat no pro, must squeeze e lemons then more song.
    You want more song can just chew on one slice of lemon for every mouth of teh-o you drink.

aiyoo. steak more ex worr.
    it used to be $12.50. not sure how much now. maybe i go eat that next week

You want more song can just chew on one slice of lemon for every mouth of teh-o you drink.
    I really tried tat before, that is really shiok until eyes big big.

Talking about McDonald's, I seldom, or near to never ever visit them now, unless colleagues or friends asked me to join them.

Compared to 10-20 years ago, their size and quality of burgers really gone from good, to bad, to worse, and to worst! Price wise, ah, really 'improve' a lot! Gone were the days when we have great quarter-pounders and fillet-o-fishes. Look at their fillet-o-fish now. About the same size as their cheese burgers!

When I have cravings for bugers, I'll go for Burger King. They have maintained their quality pretty well. Still the same good old wopper!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Talking about McDonald's, I seldom, or near to never ever visit them now, unless colleagues or friends asked me to join them.

Compared to 10-20 years ago, their size and quality of burgers really gone from good, to bad, to worse, and to worst! Price wise, ah, really 'improve' a lot! Gone were the days when we have great quarter-pounders and fillet-o-fishes. Look at their fillet-o-fish now. About the same size as their cheese burgers!

When I have cravings for bugers, I'll go for Burger King. They have maintained their quality pretty well. Still the same good old wopper!
    But without doubt, kids love McDonald's.

hahahah~~
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Yup yup, its really up to each individual's tastes

But go try CJ, you won't regret it either. I highly recommend the chilli cheeseburger - you can ask for double meat (addon a very small charge only) and get double the goodness haha

I usually order double meat no veg ; super nice By then no space to eat fries liao so I usually just get a double meat burger. DOn't think it costs 13.95. I think only 8-10bucks.
    OKAY!!!!
    i already worked up an appetite jus by reading abt the chili cheeseburger double!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

the recession burger is here alright. at long john, BK, MacD, there are the $2++ deals.

The recently launched huge whopper costing over $8 is being played down by BK. It was really untimely they launch these supersized burgers as the prices were just put offs.

Currently, i see alot of teens at moss burgers as they have the cheapest meal available though the sandwich size is really no bigger than a char siew pao. pathetic, but hey, its still a good dining experience.

Times are bad and these fast food chains are feeling the bite. Just as when they moved up the prices to all time high before recession, they now start to drop their pants for some raw deals to pull customers back.

Lets hope most of them can tide through the recession. Otherwise, there will be another fallout and before we know it, only Taco bell survives...

(Taco is owned by a company who has a few brands behind and kfc, pizahut and LJS are just some of them).

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post
    the recession burger is here alright. at long john, BK, MacD, there are the $2++ deals.

The recently launched huge whopper costing over $8 is being played down by BK. It was really untimely they launch these supersized burgers as the prices were just put offs.

Currently, i see alot of teens at moss burgers as they have the cheapest meal available though the sandwich size is really no bigger than a char siew pao. pathetic, but hey, its still a good dining experience.

Times are bad and these fast food chains are feeling the bite. Just as when they moved up the prices to all time high before recession, they now start to drop their pants for some raw deals to pull customers back.

Lets hope most of them can tide through the recession. Otherwise, there will be another fallout and before we know it, only Taco bell survives...

(Taco is owned by a company who has a few brands behind and kfc, pizahut and LJS are just some of them).
    Yeah, i agree, Mos burger serving size damn pathetic, but it taste good IMHO....

Btw, now still got Taco bell? I cannot find any leh....

Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    Yeah, i agree, Mos burger serving size damn pathetic, but it taste good IMHO....

There used to be a three in one fast food at funan. kfc, pizzahut, taco. i am not sure if they had taken taco out.

anyway, taco is great for the chips. as for the wraps, it is an overpriced mexican food with very cheap ingredients.

somehow, taco failed to kick off here as singaporeans probably have much better choices. a good old $1 po piah beats the hell out of a taco wrap anytime.

not really le. turkey bacon kills the burgers and they used to have damn shiok wings back in the early 90s but no more liao last time bukit timah plaza had waffle town, the burger shiok the fried chicken shiok and the mashed potato was 100xs better than kfc...now heard they moved to np...dunnoe if the makan is still as good...
    Last edited by TheQuestion; 28th March 2009 at 05:22 PM.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post

plaza sing next to macd's and kfc.

Quote Originally Posted by contaxable View Post

not really le...i find the price of fast food here to be outrageous...in the states its the cheapest form of makan u can find but here it seems to be a premium...which kinda defeats the purpose of the term fast food.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast