Thread: Opening hours of RGB Orchard?

Default Opening hours of RGB Orchard?

I have never sent anything to RGB Orchard to process , so Tuesday was the very first time I popped by. The girl there told me they were closing by the end of the week and I was thinking what a coincidence.

Anyway I didn't really like her service, not too bad but nothing to crow about either.

Was supposed to go back today to collect my slides at 6pm. I do not know what time they were supposed to close, but as all signs that are available there seemed to suggest that 7pm was the weekday closing time, I thought I would be safe with that time... I guessed wrong. I reached there at 10 mins to 7 only to see a deserted place.... urrgh... waste my time and money to go there and not get anything.... sheesh. What time DO they close anyway??? Was quite quite the pissed. If I had a number to call I would have called and asked them immediately.

Supposed to be 7pm..anyway, they shifting to beach rd completely by end of this mth... which is by end of this wk... so prob the closing hours a bit uncertain. Think their service so far quite ok lar... not as bad as u think...

I know... but still cannot like that mah... I made a wasted trip down there leh.... like that cost me about $3 and at least 1 hour of my time..... sheesh.

Just don't like the tio tua feeling loh.... sigh.

oh sheesh... tat sux siah... guess really bad luck... remember last time i went down, abt 4 mths back, i was like gonna be there abt 7.05pm n i called them to tell them towait for me n they actually did! Or maybe another person at the shop perhaps

Anyway, hope I can finally get my stuff tomolo... sigh...... I want to see my shots....

Best is call them before you go down as they are shifting to the beach road branch...

If they can't be there around a time that they state..... huh. If they told me that this might happen beforehand.. it's ok.. but not like this loh...

What... hang up and sell ah?? (Diao Qi Lai Mai)

Think maybe its because they are in the process of shifting to Beach Rd that's why. Anyway I've only went to the Orchard brance twice recently....and incidentally, the ready times for both slipped(was ready later than stated) and I had to wait.

Anyway, just have to go Beach Rd in future, with all the aunties around...sure no problem.