Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (31) so nice to see manCircle buang

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (31) so nice to see manCircle b

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    D&D... not dinner n dance, dungeons n dragons?

i also thought the same, i think 18 year olds all think the same way.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB- You'll Never Walk Alone! (31) so nice to see manCircle b

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    i also thought the same, i think 18 year olds all think the same way.
    ya

we young n innocent

not young n dangerous.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Gallas reveals rift in Arsenal dressing-room

November 20, 2008

Arsenal skipper William Gallas has revealed rifts in the dressing room undermining the club's current campaign and has suggested his team-mates have been unsettled by one member of the squad.

The French defender has been criticised for his leadership.

Gallas has called Arsene Wenger's side ''not brave enough in battle'' and has urged them to fight to revive a season that has already included four Premier League defeats.

The 31-year-old also claims that some of his team-mates have approached him to complain about one member of the squad. Gallas would not reveal the player's identity but revealed the team-mate to be six years younger than him.

"There are things that can't be said and can't be tolerated," Gallas said on the Times website. "When, as captain, some players come up to you and talk to you about a player ... complaining about him ... and then during the match you speak to this player and the player in question insults us.

"There comes a time where we can no longer comprehend how this can happen. I am trying to defend myself a bit without giving names. Otherwise I'm taking all the blame. It's very frustrating. I'm 31, the player is six years younger than me.

"There was a problem at half-time at Tottenham.The only thing that I could say at half-time was 'Guys, we resolve these problems after the match, not at half-time.'"

Currently there are four 25-year-olds in the squad: Robin Van Persie, Emmanuel Eboue, Eduardo and Bacary Sagna, although it is not clear who the offending player is.

Gallas also believes the youngsters emerging into Arsene Wenger's team lack the stomach required to cope with physical matches and fears that lack of fortitude could shatter their already faint title hopes.

"We are not brave enough in battle," Gallas said. "I think we need to be soldiers. We have to be warriors. There are teams who can do it well against us, and we have to be able to face up to these attacks.

"We are coming up against teams who are not scared to play football against us, who are not scared to take us on at our place, and this is becoming dangerous for Arsenal."

Gallas has yet to win a trophy since moving to Arsenal from London rivals Chelsea in 2006 and the Gunners are nine points behind league leaders Chelsea are losing four matches already this season.

The centre-back is growing increasingly frustrated by the team's failure to challenge for silverware.

"I have to win something this year. I have to win something, Arsenal has to win something," Gallas said. "It's four or five years since Arsenal won anything. That's nearly five years, and that's not good.

"For me the title is not over, it's true that we are nine points behind Chelsea, but you have to be optimistic and you can't give up.

"Four defeats is a lot, but it's a long season. I think it will be very tight this year and we will have to hope that Chelsea draw a few games and have a few defeats."

Deregistered

buang gooners buang all the way !

gooners up lorry. in-fighting is so sweet.

gallas used his golf club to low blow his own team.

Deregistered

HUAT AH.

they are Fumbling and Tumbling down to the toiletbowl

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    HUAT AH.

they are Fumbling and Tumbling down to the toiletbowl
    they can pull manCircle along with them on the way down,.

Deregistered

they can pull manCircle along with them on the way down,.
    YEAA ! chel$ki are also invited.

gallas is spy sent by che$ki
    SAF also send Silvestre to be spy there

no wonder they keep buanging

Maradona: Only Masherano certain of place

Maradona: Only Masherano certain of place

Argentina coach Diego Maradona has guaranteed Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano his place in the national team, but added that all 10 other starting spots are up for grabs.

Maradona, who took charge of his first game last night as the Albicelestes beat Scotland 1-0 in Glasgow, has handed the captain's armband to Liverpool midfielder Mascherano.

He then told Radio La Red on Thursday that Mascherano is the only player who can be sure of his place in the team.

''Taking Mascherano aside, nobody has a place secured in my team,'' he said.''It doesn't matter what his name is.''

Maradona also praised Javier Zanetti for his reaction to losing the captaincy.

''He proved he is a gentleman, he wants to go forward and keep playing,'' Maradona said.

Gabriel Heinze also impressed Maradona with his attitude.

''Heinze is like a bull,'' he said. ''At this moment we need players like him. The whole team had no fight. The ones on the bench were as happy as the starters.''
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    mascherano so zai!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    gallas is spy sent by che$ki
    SAF also send Silvestre to be spy there

no wonder they keep buanging
    ya hor!!!

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). zhapchit 24pts
    2). grumpy 23pts
    3). boresome 19pts
    4). domdomino 15pts
    5). blazer workz 15pts
    6). jfoo 13pts
    7). Taurean 13pts
    8). cheesecake 9pts
    9). canew 8pts
    10). roDz 8pts
    11). airfins 7pts
    12). kelccm 7pts
    13). mario_Pittas 3pts!
    14). goondu 1pt
    15). dfstan 1pt
    16). Parchiao 1pt --> new entry!!

big winner for LFC vs. Atl. Mad is Blazer_work with 6 pts for 2 correct Scoreline guesses!!

kelong zhapchit has quietly crept up to no.1 spot following grumpy's adventurous flight overseas during the wkend.

15 Nov 2008

Bolton Wanderers vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!

(Reebok Stadium)

2-0 to LFC!!! (dirty kite n stveie G!)

1). 2-0 LFC Wins! (Torres, Torres) CC -->3pts FInaLLY!

2). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Kuyt) blazer_workz -> 1pt!

3). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Babel) kelccm --> 0pt

4). 4-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Keane, Torres) zhapchit --> 0pt

5). 2-1 Liverpool Win! (Keane,Torres) roDz --> 0pt

6). 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Gerrard, Torres) Taurean --> 0pt

7). 3-1 LIVERPOOL WIN (Torres, Keane) jfoo--> 0pt

8). 3-1 Liverpool wins! (1st.: F. Torres, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew. --> 1pt

9). 3-0 Liverpool WIN (Keane, Keane) boresome --> 0pt

10). 4-1 Liverpool WIN ! ( Keane, Torres ) domdomino --> 0pt

11). 2-0 LFC Wins! (Keane, Torres) airfins --> 3pts

12). 2-0 Liverpool WIN! (Gerrard, Torres) grumpy --> 3pts

13). 4-0 Liverpool Win! (Kyut, Gerrard) parchiao --> 2pts

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

League Table

1). zhapchit 24pts
    2). grumpy 26pts
    3). boresome 19pts
    4). blazer workz 16pts
    5). domdomino 15pts
    6). jfoo 13pts
    7). Taurean 13pts
    8). cheesecake 12pts
    9). airfins 10pts
    10). canew 9pts
    11). roDz 8pts
    12). kelccm 7pts
    13). mario_Pittas 3pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). dfstan 1pt
    16). goondu 1pt

let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!

22 Nov, 2008

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Fulham

ANFIELD!!! ROARRRRRR!!!!

1). 3-0 LFC WINS! (Torres, Gerrard) CC

RAFA RUBBISHES SKRTEL RUMOURS

Posted 20/11/08 13:45

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has dismissed reports that injured defender Martin Skrtel is unsettled at the club.

Rumours emanating from Russia claimed the Slovakian was seeking a move away from Anfield after failing to settle in England.

Skrtel, who joined Liverpool from Zenit St Petersburg last January, is currently recovering from the serious knee injury he sustained at Manchester City last month.

Benitez has revealed he has spoken to Skrtel and he insists the 24-year-old is happy with life at Liverpool.

"These sort of stories always tend to come out during an international week," Benitez told the club's official website.

"I was talking with Martin at Melwood yesterday [Wednesday] and it was clear that he is very happy and just wants to get back playing.

"He is working very hard to get himself fit again and he is very settled at Liverpool - both in the city and at the club."

Meanwhile, Benitez has his fingers crossed that all his players return from international duty unscathed and ready to face Fulham this weekend.

"Hopefully the players will come back and be fit and ready for the game against Fulham because that is the most important thing for us now," he added.

Carragher key to title bid - Wark

Former Liverpool midfielder John Wark believes keeping Jamie Carragher fit will be key to the Reds maintaining their Premier League title challenge.

Carragher, 30, along with keeper Pepe Reina, has played every minute of the Anfield club's league campaign so far.

Wark told BBC Radio Merseyside: "Jamie Carragher has been so consistent it's unreal, for me he deserves all the accolades he gets.

"He's our main defender and when he is not playing we will struggle."

"He's a great organiser, he gives his all and the fans love him," said Wark.

Due to fellow centre-half Martin Skrtel's knee injury and Alvaro Arbeloas' suspension last weekend Carragher filled in at right-back for the 2-0 win at Bolton on Saturday.

Carraghers' commitment to the cause pleases Wark.

"He throws his body into some tackles, I just love the way he plays football and the spirit he plays it with."

AGGER IS OUTSTANDING - BELLAMY

Posted 20/11/08 19:43

Daniel Agger has been hailed as "outstanding" by former team-mate Craig Bellamy, who claims the Liverpool defender is "the closest thing I have seen to Alan Hansen".

Wales captain Bellamy crossed swords with the Danish centre-half in Copenhagen on Wednesday.

Bellamy came out trumps in the clash with 23-year-old Agger, netting the second-half winner in a friendly international against Denmark.

And in a week when it was being suggested that Agger's defensive rival Martin Skrtel was unhappy with life out of the side at Anfield, Bellamy underlined how tough the competition for places is now for the title chasers.

Bellamy, a lifelong Liverpool fan who achieved his ultimate career ambition when he had a year with the club after a 6million move from Blackburn in July 2006, rates Agger highly and understands the battle for a first-team shirt between the Dane and Skrtel.

Bellamy said: "Agger is outstanding. I have watched Liverpool a lot over the years and for me Agger is the closest thing I have seen to Alan Hansen.

"That's the best compliment I can give him. When he gets possession he can move confidently into midfield, he joins in the passing.

"He is comfortable on the ball and has really impressed me. I liked him a lot as a person, he is down-to-earth and level-headed.

"Nothing fazes him, nothing gets on top of him, he is an outstanding player."

Liverpool bought Skrtel last January because of the continued injury problems that had kept out Agger for months.

Bellamy said: "Agger was injured and that cost him his place to Martin Skrtel. Even when he was fit again he could not get back into the side, but at a place like Liverpool you have to earn the right to play.

"He had to bide his time and although it was bad luck for Skrtel when he got injured, Daniel has got his chance again.

"The same will happen when Skrtel is fit again. He will find it hard to get back into the team because Daniel is playing so well.

"The roles will be reversed. But that does not surprise me at a top club where the best players do hold down their places in the side."

There was a spell earlier in the season when Agger could not fight his way back into the side after injury with Skrtel then the man in possession of the shirt.

And that prompted claims from his homeland that he was not happy sitting on the substitutes' bench.

Now the roles are reversed with Skrtel recovering from a serious knee injury amid suggestions that he fancied a move back to Zenit St Petersburg.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez denies there is a problem, saying: "These are the sort of things you hear about during international breaks.

"But I was only talking to Martin earlier this week, and he is clearly happy at the club."

And the real battle for a centre-back place could begin again in earnest earlier than expected. Skrtel's progress following his operation has been impressive enough to suggest he could be back in action for the Christmas programme.

Skrtel said: "It will be difficult to get back into the team, but I am working hard and I will do my best to impress the coach and fight for my place.

"I have not been saying that I am unhappy here, or that I don't like Liverpool. Or that I want to go back to Zenit, I want to put the records straight."

League Table

1). zhapchit 24pts
    2). grumpy 26pts
    3). boresome 19pts
    4). blazer workz 16pts
    5). domdomino 15pts
    6). jfoo 13pts
    7). Taurean 13pts
    8). cheesecake 12pts
    9). airfins 10pts
    10). canew 9pts
    11). roDz 8pts
    12). kelccm 7pts
    13). mario_Pittas 3pts
    14). Parchiao 3pt
    15). dfstan 1pt
    16). goondu 1pt

let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!

22 Nov, 2008

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Fulham

ANFIELD!!! ROARRRRRR!!!!

1). 3-0 LFC WINS! (Torres, Gerrard) CC
    2). 2-0 LFC WINS! (Torres, Torres) zhapchit

mascherano so zai!
    Even players like Messy also not confirmed

Carragher key to title bid - Wark
    England's loss is Liverpool's gain