Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Windows to the World

  1. #1

    Default Windows to the World



    feel free to share your pics of lenses here..

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,336

    Default Re: Windows to the World



  3. #3

    Default Re: Windows to the World

    I have none but I would love to invite Abuddlah to this thread.

  4. #4
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Windows to the World

    Quote Originally Posted by PyeeL View Post
    I have none but I would love to invite Abuddlah to this thread.


    slightly off topic but...



    yeah, the windows on top are nicer.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Windows to the World



    Sadly it is not mine
    "If triangles had Gods, they would be three-sided"
    Flickr|

  6. #6

    Default Re: Windows to the World



    missing one

  7. #7
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Windows to the World

    some old pics




  8. #8

    Default Re: Windows to the World

    Quote Originally Posted by PyeeL View Post
    I have none but I would love to invite Abuddlah to this thread.
    IM HERE! HAHA nice photos!!
    Canon 6D, Canon 450D, Canon F1.8, Canon 55-250, Tamron 17-50 F2.8 VC, Tokina 11-16 F2.8, 580EX

  9. #9

    Default Re: Windows to the World



    my tammy
    "We will see Him, coming down the clouds from heaven... In Majesty"

  10. #10

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,336

    Default Re: Windows to the World

    Quote Originally Posted by strobby View Post
    80-200mm F2.8
    correct white balance this time round!

    thats a solid lens

  13. #13

    Default Re: Windows to the World

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    correct white balance this time round!

    thats a solid lens
    thanks...Finially got it right hahahaha

    A bit OT here ...i think when doing thw WB for the 50mm i use the pop up flash with the mennon cap to set the WB then use the sb 600 to shoot... will it costs the WB to be out

    When shooting the 80-200 len i used the sb 600 to set WB .

    Just my wild guess...anyone have experience ?

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,336

    Default Re: Windows to the World

    Quote Originally Posted by strobby View Post
    thanks...Finially got it right hahahaha

    A bit OT here ...i think when doing thw WB for the 50mm i use the pop up flash with the mennon cap to set the WB then use the sb 600 to shoot... will it costs the WB to be out

    When shooting the 80-200 len i used the sb 600 to set WB .

    Just my wild guess...anyone have experience ?
    not sure what you're asking though but sb600 to set WB?

    best to shoot in raw and adjust in computer ya?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •