Thread: Where to shoot?

Deregistered

Default Where to shoot?

Sigh, on half day today and off tomorrow, and yet, THERE'S NOTHING TO SHOOT!!! Argh. No choice have to clear the offs else I'd rather sit quietly back in office.

Anybody knows any events to shoot tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sigh, on half day today and off tomorrow, and yet, THERE'S NOTHING TO SHOOT!!! Argh. No choice have to clear the offs else I'd rather sit quietly back in office.

They still got the Singapore Fashion Week fashion show in Raffles City today and tomorrow, right?

Deregistered

They do? Thanks! I'll give it a try... hopefully it's not too late, I don't want to squeeze with crowds

actually can just go anywhere and shoot.. but then today's weather is lousy. is that wat u referring to, nothing to shoot?

They do? Thanks! I'll give it a try... hopefully it's not too late, I don't want to squeeze with crowds
    No stage when i walked past yesterday, so i don't think there's going to be any events.

Deregistered

jOhO: Events, people!! I'm not a landscape shooter, my subject today not free, sigh else I can still shoot something.

Kei: Yeah the schedule is empty I think I'll go revamp my webbie and perhaps redo my gallery sigh.

jOhO: Events, people!! I'm not a landscape shooter, my subject today not free, sigh else I can still shoot something.

Kei: Yeah the schedule is empty I think I'll go revamp my webbie and perhaps redo my gallery sigh.
    alternatively, it's a nice time to sleep

Deregistered

Yeah true... I can do with some snooze, mabbe tomorrow (tomorrow never comes...) then do my stuffs... and see if I've the energy to crawl out of bed and go BG

I better not go shoot people... MrEgo might come along and point me out to my subjects and I might get arrested for voyueristic shots!

Ok.. cold joke there... :X

Sleep is still the best option. Time to recharge your body's batteries!

Deregistered

Had enough already, think afternoon I'll go for gym. sigh.