Thread: Any AlienBee users here?

Default Any AlienBee users here?

Hi,

I've searched through the forum and didn't find much info on people using AlienBees here. I'd like to find out if anyone uses them and if there are any feedback?

Default Re: Any AlienBee users here?

Search harder next time haha.

He's a thread from not long ago: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=416273

Cheers,
    Zexun
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Thanks headshotzx,

Getting old, my mind is not working properly these days. Forgot to mention that I was referring to the FlashUnits. The AlienBees 400, 800 or 1600.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyern View Post
    Thanks headshotzx,

Getting old, my mind is not working properly these days. Forgot to mention that I was referring to the FlashUnits. The AlienBees 400, 800 or 1600.
    Ah, there should be a few people around here with those.
    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by eeyern View Post
    Thanks headshotzx,

There are only a handful of AlienBee users here because there is no service and support in SIN (AFAIK) ...

If you look through the B&S section there was a set of monoblocks and a set of ring lights sold some time ago this year ... maybe those people can help you ...