Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghost hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Once I had a Yashica film cam and I tried to capture a chinese posession (shang shen or tiao dang as they call it). The camera shot the dragons... people fine... but when I aimed at the possessed guy... the thing just jammed. Killed my cam. Da*n! was amazed... and sad that my cam died...

so those who are interested to shoot, make sure your camera still under warranty or just bring a cheap P&S instead

sianz~ my warranty just over for my digicam, maybe i shld *borrow my sis's one.. hahhaa... the spoil oso not mine... -.-"

But seriously, i guess we shld go there in the afternoon, then if u guys want, meet some other day again to go there in the night... hope that there are quite a few of u guys interested in going.... i've been to the enterance only haha

Quote Originally Posted by quekky
    9am where got fun? by then anything already gone liao, wanna shoot insects also hard

how about go at 11pm, then exactly at 12am midnite someone can start cutting their nails while the rest of us arm ourselves with sensors, cameras, garlic, crosses, etc.
    we go there not snapshot ghost la. or else must use infrared camera filter and flim. iso6000.. to see got ghost or not.

we go there to shoot the house, gate , scene....

Quote Originally Posted by leeter
    Actually i'm interested to have a look, dun mind if it is in the afternoon or morning, and nv mean to offend those ghost living there. hmm letdoit u providing us transport ? i think i got bus there, 173 bt gotta walk very very far up then reach that house. lolz.. perhaps we can meet ?
    yes. max is 3 ppls. plus me 4... at bb MRT lo. see what time u all want

Better dun play play with those ghost thing. Heard stories that some returned home fine but after that kena strange illness....pls dun play play..

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    where got fun when more than 10 pple going!!!

one person go is enough...take a DV cam and film your face while u looking for 'things' to take with your camera
    Yeah lah. One person goes is enough just in case you meet a beautiful female ghost and you can have her all by yourself.

One of my friend met one while ghost hunting. And the ghost follwed him home to be with him. They had a wonderful time together. But unfortunately he died a few months later. I presume he dies a happy man?

Good luck to you!

Know of anyone who has the gift of sight? I know a colleague who can see.

International Plaza where I work has enough on every floor. Go there.

Join Join Join!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er
    Know of anyone who has the gift of sight? I know a colleague who can see.

International Plaza where I work has enough on every floor. Go there.
    international plaza is at raffles mrt there right?
    or at orchard? i always confuse the two together.

Why not post some stories of your friend.
    i'm sure most of us will be eager to hear,i love those stuffs.

can take a look at www.spi.com.sg for more info of places haunted.

Wah lau Sion ur story makes me scare lehz.. -.-" sooo -.-" okok, u guys set a time date, haha.. then i will try my best to join u guys too !! more ppl come lahz.... coz few ppl i oso scare scare lehz~

Well, I'm not sure if u guys are really serious about going to supposedly haunted places with your cameras.

Had personal experiences. Terrifying, sad and happy experiences with these things.

Dun fool around. I'm not sure how many of u here don't believe in the existence of spirits, but when these things come, be humble and apologetic. Juz a word of advice. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    international plaza is at raffles mrt there right?
    or at orchard? i always confuse the two together.

Why not post some stories of your friend.
    i'm sure most of us will be eager to hear,i love those stuffs.

can take a look at www.spi.com.sg for more info of places haunted.
    Int Plaza is by Tg Pagar Mrt. It is a v old building and is said to be " dirty ".

Those who can see and feel a presence will know. They are everywhere so dont have to go all out to a specfic place.

Sometimes it is good not to know too much.

Eek... now i am scarEd... alone in my room, typing this. .... -.-" behind me empty empty de....

Anyway, why not we ask see if SPI want to join us too.. then can make a more happening outing... to some where different from what u guys organizes.. ?

ya, i nv want to find out too much, just hope to view the mansion at hillview, have a look, coz they said the view u can get in that mansion is greaT!!

huh. sound like all haven't go NS before...
    i went there my own last night. take some pics. i didn't bring any tripod. so very sorry, is abit blur. i try to go in, but my car light only show not far. so didn't see anything. here are some of the pics below. abt 11 PM

that is the main door

huh. look like on the left a lady going to walk pass. NO la. just that the a space to walk up and the tree over there. PLUS my car shine up. look like
    a girl if i full 1280X960 pics. don't want to scare so many ppls. still SAFE to go. because i haven't die yet

this is the space i mention. u see, nothing again
    Last edited by letdoit; 12th November 2004 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    none of the pics can view...
    hey. how come sudden after 10 min upload , it auto block ppl to see my pics.
    i had to del and upload then can see again. but another 10 min. it cannot see again.

anyone know homepage able to upload pics??? because this http://www.fortunecity.com/ something wrong one. block it.....

maybe is free homepage

Try www.pbase.com better

i personally is very curious with those people who can see and would like to hear from their experience,maybe an interview with them.

i also have seen "them" a few times,but you know,they don't really show up in front of you.

Tip - they tend to show up behind a see through glass/window/plastic sheet etc... anything similar will do.
    Had a spooky encounter at ECP few years back,see "it" in a telephone booth,through the glass panel.

Yo guys... can tell exactly where this place is?? Sounds like an interesting place to check out. Hillview very big leh..

Quote Originally Posted by letdoit
    we go there not snapshot ghost la. or else must use infrared camera filter and flim. iso6000.. to see got ghost or not.

we go there to shoot the house, gate , scene....
    hmmmm, ok loh.... i thought shoot ghost

nv been there b4, i think i'll join u all go there shoot for fun

Wow... haha.. ya letdoit, i guess most of us haven go thru NS.... -.-" haha... thus interested mahz

ohz.. am i sleepy ? i just woke up to check this thread, for ur last photo, i tot i see dark shadow that looks like a man... -.-"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast