Temple of Fine Arts (TFA) and Annalakshmi bring you "Dance India, Taste India", a 4-day cultural extravaganza of Music, Dance, Cuisine and Craft.
Venue: Hong Lim Park
(Upper Pickering Street, Clarke Quay MRT Exit A)
Date : 27 Nov 08 (6pm to 10pm)
28 Nov 08 to 30 Nov 08 (10am to 10pm)
Free Admission. All are welcome.
· Enjoy classical, semi-classical, folk, and contemporary music and dance by invited artistes from India, local artistes and TFA International artistes from India, Malaysia and Singapore . Catch foreign talents like violin duo Dr Lalitha & Nandini or the elegant Gaudiya Nritya dance of Dr Mahua Mukherjee or exciting sitar rendition of Samuel Dass. We will also bring you down memory lane with music and dance items from our past productions like Ramayana, Mahsuri, Sundera Keralam, Naad Brahma and Taal Express.
· Come and participate in a variety of workshops and demonstrations like cooking, mehendi, yoga, painting & sketching, music and dance and many more.
· If you wish to take home a little of what India has to offer, treat yourself to the beautiful and colourful selection of Indian apparels, artefacts and handicrafts.
· Come and sample the rich variety of Indian vegetarian food from selected corners of India !
· For the little ones, there are games, fashion show and many activities to keep their creative minds at work!
For more information please log on to http://templeoffinearts.org/diti. Coupons for food, games and other activities are available in TFA.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you for supporting the Arts.
With best wishes and regards
Temple of Fine Arts
133 New Bridge Road
#B1-02 Chinatown Point
Open: Mon - Sat 10am - 9pm and Sun 11am - 4pm