Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: y dun i feel like buying?? the BBB virus cured??

Default Re: y dun i feel like buying?? the BBB virus cured??

You just got married?

My BBB syndrome was cured instantly the moment I put on the RING.

Quote Originally Posted by photobum View Post
    You just got married?

My BBB syndrome was cured instantly the moment I put on the RING.
    i am not married yet..
    but we are living 2gather and planing/saving for future home...
    guess that play a big part in my way of spending..

"lord of the Ring"

I have the same feeling, not getting poisoned any further because i felt whatever I owned now is sufficient to meet my needs. I don't see the need to own high end camera or exotic telephoto L lenses. The equipment I owned now is purely for relationship building, with wife, children and friends. Never have a passion to begin with, on contrary a decline in interest. Well I thought of spending on upgrading my bicycle frame but in the end bought a good guitar for my son instead and jam together, never a camera or lenses on my mind. Life is too short, spent our time with loved ones and make life a more meaningful one. The section that probably would inspire me to do more photography is the macro section. Amazing folks in CS macro..just couldn't figure out how they do it.

hmmm... my BBB virus cured last year...

and every now and then.. someone will come try tempt me to buy this buy that.. and my brain's new programme which was installed last year will counter it buy asking some questions like "will i need it" "how many times will i use it" etc etc...

and i must say.. this programme help me .... only 1-2buys out of 30 poisons....

Quote Originally Posted by Old Boy View Post
    I have the same feeling, not getting poisoned any further because i felt whatever I owned now is sufficient to meet my needs. I don't see the need to own high end camera or exotic telephoto L lenses. The equipment I owned now is purely for relationship building, with wife, children and friends. Never have a passion to begin with, on contrary a decline in interest. Well I thought of spending on upgrading my bicycle frame but in the end bought a good guitar for my son instead and jam together, never a camera or lenses on my mind. Life is too short, spent our time with loved ones and make life a more meaningful one. The section that probably would inspire me to do more photography is the macro section. Amazing folks in CS macro..just couldn't figure out how they do it.
    Will this inspire you to bbb?

i think there is many out there who share the same cure...haha

That's a nice pic, very inspiring indeed. But to BBB may be over because I have both 60 mm and 100 mm macro lenses. Until I can take pics like yours with what I have, just go to admit it's knowledge and skill that makes the difference. I find it amazing how the folks here can find "models" readily available and FOC or TFCD I find it quite had to find them nowadays, unlike my childhood time. Or is it that I have lost that nature awareness and become dull ? Hats off for those nice pics being done with handheld...kept me drooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Boy View Post
    That's a nice pic, very inspiring indeed. But to BBB may be over because I have both 60 mm and 100 mm macro lenses. Until I can take pics like yours with what I have, just go to admit it's knowledge and skill that makes the difference. I find it amazing how the folks here can find "models" readily available and FOC or TFCD I find it quite had to find them nowadays, unlike my childhood time. Or is it that I have lost that nature awareness and become dull ? Hats off for those nice pics being done with handheld...kept me drooling.
    Then don't need to bbb liao, this shot, uncropped and shot at 1:2 magnification, only taken with a 100mm Macro lens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12