Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feeling Good

Quote Originally Posted by jbma
    I really welcome the challenge to be arrested when I am shooting people on the streets. Oh by the way, I'll do it in front of you, without a doubt.

i be gald to use my fisheye lens in front of him too! wanna see a big fat ase?

Guess you all fell for it. He made this thread to gain attention and now we have helped him. Oh well, End of discussion.

hmmm.. this mr big is BIG!! hahaha like william hung! hehehe, famous for all the wrong reasons!! no offence to william hung, dun wanna him to sue me or wat.

anyways according to the law,

Section 509, cap 224
    Insulting the modesty of a woman
    Whoever intending to insult the modesty of any women, utters anywords, makes sounds or gestures, or exhibit any objects, intending that such a word or sound shall be seen by the woman, or INTRUDES THE PRIVACY of such women, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 1 year, or fine, or both.

technically,If the gals didnt know, it wouldnt be an offence.

unless dis so called "fat arse" subject do post the pics up in the internet
    with or w/o alterations, and the girls find it offensive, they could put up a civil suit somehow. or if with alterations, could be defamatory in some way, that would stand in the suit too.

uz my $10.95 worth of thoughts.

Intruding of privacy i believe in this case, is in places like toilets, changing room, or places where no cameras are allowed. It allows mean images of upskirts downblouse etc. There is an article some time back ago in the New Paper where this issue is discussed.

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/top/sto...401540,00.html

I guess taking photos of whoever is alright, just that if the image shows outrage of modesty, that is a different story, can sue the person for outrage of modesty resulting from action of candid shots, and not the action of taking candid shots per se.

Ooooh..a hero (in this case not!)
    Wannabe vigilante fighting for morality and righteousness..also not!
    Maybe just want to be perceived as a hero in front of "young girls".
    Streetphotograhy is one thing I find interesting and it would make it more interesting to "meet" one like you on my shoot.
    I know my legal rights too.
    By calling other folks names like "fat..."and "coward" sure do not put you in a good perspective.
    Btw I am neither 'fat' nor a 'coward' and I don use a 'F717'

Probably he did it just to show off to the girls, so that they can thank him. More of a busybody IMO.

cool thread...Mr Big...you just tried to kill Street Photography

wah this thread still alive ar...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234