Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12th November ; Night Shoot! Outdoor Nightie with 2 Beautiful Ladies!

Default Re: 12th November ; Night Shoot! Outdoor Nightie with 2 Beautiful Ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiberty View Post
    Me and Fidel would like to thank Aloy and all the shooters who came down and made the shoot a success even though the rain was a spoiler! THANKS EVERYBODY, hope you guys had as much fun as I did
    we also thank both you and Fidelis for being so patient with us, despite the blinding flashes.

Default Re: 12th November ; Night Shoot! Outdoor Nightie with 2 Beautiful Ladies!

well we sure did have a nice time shooting today.lol...
    once again a big ty to all who were present to make this shoot a success
    to those who were in the group of 5 ppl shooting together de if u have snap some shoot of mi and fedel together de and u dont mind pls sent them to mi.
    ty lots in advance

Haahas, it was so fun, couldn't stop laughing from cos the group of 5 photographer keep making me laugh!
    :angel: Fidelis's Portfolio!
    http://theluckiestchick.multiply.com/photos

yup me too had a good time laughing. i'm sure everyone enjoy the shoot. i glad too.
    so aloy don't feel to bad about it.

Thank you everyone for your support =) I had a great time too! Hope to see you at other shoots! =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123