Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 1016

Thread: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #541

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Go to pub today and I realise that I didn't go for ages. Also, i haven't sing for ages till I forgot lyrics, forgot to control voice n lost track of songs liao.

    Looks like need to go often from now on n practice.
    go every week n practise together..
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  2. #542

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Today was a good day to sleep.

    I reached home at about 4am last night. Slept at about 5.15.

    Woke up at 11+, went back sleep till 1.30..
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  3. #543

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    allo butties...sho quiet...

  4. #544
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    allo butties...sho quiet...
    This is very normal for Saturday and Sundays... Its a sign to tell all those staying at home to go out there and shoot

  5. #545

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    This is very normal for Saturday and Sundays... Its a sign to tell all those staying at home to go out there and shoot
    it is a sign where everyone bz w photoshop or sleep
    i just wake u

  6. #546
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    fwah so song
    sleep so long

  7. #547
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    fwah buttie so tired ah? nvr went zoo today?

  8. #548
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    fwah buttie so tired ah? nvr went zoo today?
    too tired cannot go zoo

  9. #549

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    hello buddies.....

  10. #550

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    hello buddies.....
    allo...saw chius sooting around Penisula/Funan area on fri evening...

  11. #551

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    allo...saw chius sooting around Penisula/Funan area on fri evening...
    ooo..went out wif one course mate and the teacher for shooting....

  12. #552
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    cambodia butties i ish see this

    Passes are sold in one-day ($20), three-day ($40) and seven-day ($60) blocks that must be used on consecutive days. A one-day visit allows you to see the highlights of the most famous temples but very little more. Three days is sufficient to visit all of the major temples once, a few of the minor ones and have a little extra time at your favorites. Seven days is enough time to really explore some of your favorite ruins and visit many of the minor structures as well. One passport-sized photo is require at time of purchase of three and seven day passes. If you do not have a photo, free photos are provided at the main entrance, though this can be a time consuming process at peak entrance hours.

    we should bwing 1 photo then
    just in case

  13. #553

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    cambodia butties i ish see this

    Passes are sold in one-day ($20), three-day ($40) and seven-day ($60) blocks that must be used on consecutive days. A one-day visit allows you to see the highlights of the most famous temples but very little more. Three days is sufficient to visit all of the major temples once, a few of the minor ones and have a little extra time at your favorites. Seven days is enough time to really explore some of your favorite ruins and visit many of the minor structures as well. One passport-sized photo is require at time of purchase of three and seven day passes. If you do not have a photo, free photos are provided at the main entrance, though this can be a time consuming process at peak entrance hours.

    we should bwing 1 photo then
    just in case
    last thur KT told mi 2 bring 2....anywhere beta to bring a bit more....

  14. #554

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    hello butties. i think i dun need to sreep tonai alr..
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  15. #555
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    cambodia butties i ish see this

    Passes are sold in one-day ($20), three-day ($40) and seven-day ($60) blocks that must be used on consecutive days. A one-day visit allows you to see the highlights of the most famous temples but very little more. Three days is sufficient to visit all of the major temples once, a few of the minor ones and have a little extra time at your favorites. Seven days is enough time to really explore some of your favorite ruins and visit many of the minor structures as well. One passport-sized photo is require at time of purchase of three and seven day passes. If you do not have a photo, free photos are provided at the main entrance, though this can be a time consuming process at peak entrance hours.

    we should bwing 1 photo then
    just in case
    then must go take liao..strobist haha

  16. #556

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    last thur KT told mi 2 bring 2....anywhere beta to bring a bit more....
    2 pp size photo is good enough .. they will just paste on the entry pass ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  17. #557
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    cambodia butties i ish see this

    Passes are sold in one-day ($20), three-day ($40) and seven-day ($60) blocks that must be used on consecutive days. A one-day visit allows you to see the highlights of the most famous temples but very little more. Three days is sufficient to visit all of the major temples once, a few of the minor ones and have a little extra time at your favorites. Seven days is enough time to really explore some of your favorite ruins and visit many of the minor structures as well. One passport-sized photo is require at time of purchase of three and seven day passes. If you do not have a photo, free photos are provided at the main entrance, though this can be a time consuming process at peak entrance hours.

    we should bwing 1 photo then
    just in case
    No need to bring lah buttie, they will use web cam to take a pic at the counter when u buy tix.

  18. #558
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    No need to bring lah buttie, they will use web cam to take a pic at the counter when u buy tix.
    fwah sho high tech
    gotch webcam somemore

  19. #559
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    is D300 good?


  20. #560
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81 View Post
    is D300 good?
    yesh ish good

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •