Thread: Fuji 6800/ Oly 3030

Default Fuji 6800/ Oly 3030

I am looking to buy the Fuji 6800 at $500 (4 mths old) and Oly 3030 (2 years old) at $250. Is that how much is it going in the 2nd hand market ? Which one would make a better buy ?

pls comment. THanks!

In my opinion, I would suggest you get the Fujifilm 6800, reason simply because it is still under warranty. Electronic items nowadays have very short lifespan. You never know when that babe need to see the doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by klyern
    I am looking to buy the Fuji 6800 at $500 (4 mths old) and Oly 3030 (2 years old) at $250. Is that how much is it going in the 2nd hand market ? Which one would make a better buy ?

pls comment. THanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ivor
    In my opinion, I would suggest you get the Fujifilm 6800, reason simply because it is still under warranty. Electronic items nowadays have very short lifespan. You never know when that babe need to see the doctor.
    6800 also not warranty.. cos that guy bought it overseas.. both also no warranty.. I was looking at the comparsion it seems like the 3030 is a better one.. I am very new in this hence lost! need guidance. hope expereienced users here can provide their input..

seems like not many pple is selling the 6800 is it cos it's gd so pple keep or not godo at all so no one buys? hmmm..

Oops..

If you are willing to take out 500SG$ for 6800, why don't you get the Canon A70 (3MP) close to 500SG$, somemore brand new with 1 year warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by klyern
    6800 also not warranty.. cos that guy bought it overseas.. both also no warranty..

Quote Originally Posted by ivor
    Oops..

If you are willing to take out 500SG$ for 6800, why don't you get the Canon A70 (3MP) close to 500SG$, somemore brand new with 1 year warranty.
    hoping for a cheap buy loh.. hehe.. hmmm.. dun really like the out look of the A70..

Looked thru specs and found the 3030 to be quite good.. hmmm.. confused..