Thread: Shocking Girl auctions her virginity to repay student loan!!

Default Shocking Girl auctions her virginity to repay student loan!!

Natalie Dylan - Pics and video of 22-year old Natalie Dylan, who has her virginity for sale at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch in Nevada and discussed it on the Howard Stern show Wednesday.

Natalie Dylan's virginity is for sale to the highest bidder

Naturally, Natalie’s Bunny Ranch “Virginity For Sale” auction received widespread media attention because it’s hard to believe an attractive 22-year old girl like “Natalie Dylan” (not her real name) is still a virgin, particularly since her older sister works at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch.

Natalie Dylan appeared on CNN as well as the Howard Stern show and says she’s hoping to get a million dollars for her cherry.

Natalie talking about selling her virginity on the Howard Stern show

Ms. Dylan got her undergraduate degree in “women’s studies” at Sacramento State University and plans to use the proceeds of her Bunny Ranch virginity sale to get a master’s degree.

“I understand some people will condemn me … but I think this is empowering. I’m using what I have to better myself. ”

Natalie says she’s already taken a polygraph test to prove her virginal status and is also willing to undergo a medical exam, although hymens can be surgically reconstructed.

“I don’t think auctioning my virginity will solve all my problems, but it will create some financial stability,” the 22-year-old brunette told reporters. “I’m ready for the controversy … I’m ready to do this.”

“Through this process I’m not just looking for the highest bidder,” Dylan says about her Bunny Ranch virginity auction, adding, “I’m looking for someone who is a genuine, overall nice person.”

Preferably one with a lot of chump change handy…

The Moonlite Bunny Ranch is a massive brothel, staffed by as many as 500 prostitutes, that calls itself “the de-virginising capital of America”.
    Natalie Dylan Video - Virginity For Sale

And that’s the latest news on the “virginity for sale” girl, 22-year old Natalie Dylan.

“We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams”
    Last edited by sweetenham; 4th November 2008 at 03:22 PM.