Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 161

Thread: 8 / 9 ball pool players ?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasphotography
    although I prefer snooker, but I don't mind playing pool. I mean if I can handle a large snooker table, I don't see why I will miss potting in a mini-pool

    Any challenger?
    i love challenge =P anyway i think most of us play the 8feet or 9 feet table ... so its able to suit ur playing style ? =P

    good good ... any more people interested ?

    if this afternoon seems like no one wanna play ... then we organise one in the evening ... then we can meet and play hee =)
    Last edited by dennislim; 27th August 2003 at 01:49 PM.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    Why dun we meet up and just play.


    There a new place coming up CueBar at beach road.

    Quite nice.


    Interested party can pm me.
    when u wanna play ?

    just pmed u

  3. #23

    Default

    If you all playing at night, I may be able to join..

    Anybody knows the owners well?? I always wanted to set up a stobe effect for the break shot... but this needs the lights to be relatively dim & the owners will need to be comfortable with that.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyfoo
    If you all playing at night, I may be able to join..

    Anybody knows the owners well?? I always wanted to set up a stobe effect for the break shot... but this needs the lights to be relatively dim & the owners will need to be comfortable with that.
    eh ... what u mean by stobe effect ? or is it strobe effect ?

  5. #25

    Default

    so quiet ??
    upz hee hee

  6. #26

    Default

    Dennis,

    R you a member of poolfanatic?

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    Dennis,

    R you a member of poolfanatic?
    nope i am not ... =)

  8. #28

    Default

    where are all the pool players gone to =(

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    East
    Posts
    379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasphotography
    although I prefer snooker, but I don't mind playing pool. I mean if I can handle a large snooker table, I don't see why I will miss potting in a mini-pool

    Any challenger?
    You're on!

    How about The Pool Haven??

  10. #30

    Default

    haa lets play punch =P loser pays lolz ...

  11. #31
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dennislim
    i like Ronnie O'Suillavan
    my fav player too.
    used to play in seragoon garden/billy/parklane etc...
    i'm not a pro too.
    highest break only 50+
    would like to play but not wanting to go so far.
    been quite some time since i touch cue.
    my cue got spider web liao.
    play at ang mo kio anyone?


  12. #32

    Default

    uhm. can take pics there? if can, i go take? :P 2 person play, 10+ taking pics... :P

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    my fav player too.
    used to play in seragoon garden/billy/parklane etc...
    i'm not a pro too.
    highest break only 50+
    would like to play but not wanting to go so far.
    been quite some time since i touch cue.
    my cue got spider web liao.
    play at ang mo kio anyone?
    haa i don't like billard ...
    pool i will go ... me living at bishan ... can go anywhere lolz ...

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    uhm. can take pics there? if can, i go take? :P 2 person play, 10+ taking pics... :P
    haa haa its not a tournament ... so don't think they will let ... unless u know the in charge / owner of the premises ...

    I want to PLAY !!!

    ruthbaby where R U !!!
    organise one leh ...

    hee ... go to those pure pool hall and play hee .. then when finish game and go to the next to "QIE" =P

  15. #35

    Default

    Hi all,


    I'm just helping a friend here.


    His CueBar is opening today and having promotion that it oni $4.80 per hr

    It located at Golden mile tower B1-25

    But tis place oni for member oni cos it a club management.

    Anyone interested? I can get free member for them.

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy
    Hi all,


    I'm just helping a friend here.


    His CueBar is opening today and having promotion that it oni $4.80 per hr

    It located at Golden mile tower B1-25

    But tis place oni for member oni cos it a club management.

    Anyone interested? I can get free member for them.
    free membership ?
    can we bring in friends in ? (e.g. i have a membership, then i bringing 2 friends down) ?

  17. #37

    Default

    pool players ... where are u ... =(

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dennislim
    i love challenge =P anyway i think most of us play the 8feet or 9 feet table ... so its able to suit ur playing style ? =P

    good good ... any more people interested ?

    if this afternoon seems like no one wanna play ... then we organise one in the evening ... then we can meet and play hee =)
    i am fine with pool actually...


    Quote Originally Posted by Marx
    You're on!

    How about The Pool Haven??
    wow, I got a challenger already...

    What and where is The Pool Haven?

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasphotography
    i am fine with pool actually...




    wow, I got a challenger already...

    What and where is The Pool Haven?
    haa .. i also don't know .. never hear before

  20. #40

    Default

    What and where is The Pool Haven?

    Pool Haven is a pool hall which manage by SBSC.

    It located at Clarke Quay.

    How abt organising a Pool outing.

    My friend pool hall now oni charging 4.80/hr till 31 Aug.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •