Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Formula One merchandise shop

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    605

    Default Formula One merchandise shop

    Hi, anyone knows if there are any more F1 merchandise shop selling McLaren, Ferrari, Renault, BMW, etc shirts and accessories?
    From what I know, there was one at Vivo City but seems to close down already due to renovation... Seems like after F1 left Singapore, all the merchandise have gone missing already.
    My **flickr Album

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Formula One merchandise shop

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    Hi, anyone knows if there are any more F1 merchandise shop selling McLaren, Ferrari, Renault, BMW, etc shirts and accessories?
    From what I know, there was one at Vivo City but seems to close down already due to renovation... Seems like after F1 left Singapore, all the merchandise have gone missing already.
    Changi Airport Terminal 2 (passengers departure hall).

    i've been there... quite an impressive selection ... and expensive too
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    605

    Default Re: Formula One merchandise shop

    Quote Originally Posted by mohgui View Post
    Changi Airport Terminal 2 (passengers departure hall).

    i've been there... quite an impressive selection ... and expensive too
    Wow... Thanks for the tips. Do they have most of the teams collection? What I'm looking for are Ferrari, McLaren and Renault.
    My **flickr Album

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Formula One merchandise shop

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbok View Post
    Wow... Thanks for the tips. Do they have most of the teams collection? What I'm looking for are Ferrari, McLaren and Renault.
    yes, they do carry the Teams you are looking for... and also BMW.

    but, you need a boarding pass to get to this shop

    it's not accessible for the general public.
    Mythbusters - the bigger the explosion, the better it is.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •