Thread: REC - Horror movie of the Year

Default REC - Horror movie of the Year

just went to watch REC on friday night , visually stunning and extremely frightening ,
    definitely a 5 star movie! A must watch for horror movie goers..

Default Re: REC - Horror movie of the Year

i concur....what makes it scary was the videocam-style filming, makes you feel like you're watching some snuff movie.
    if the RING was about tv screens and the phone ringing, this movie brings a sinister dimension to apartments with long floor layouts.
    having seen it 3 days ago, i still get goosebumps thinking about the penthouse/attic scenes....

Quote Originally Posted by gossipmonger View Post
    i concur....what makes it scary was the videocam-style filming, makes you feel like you're watching some snuff movie.
    if the RING was about tv screens and the phone ringing, this movie brings a sinister dimension to apartments with long floor layouts.
    having seen it 3 days ago, i still get goosebumps thinking about the penthouse/attic scenes....

ya.. the filming style makes the situation very 'live' and real as if we are with them , very cool
    just like cloverfield , but the screen is not shaky at all this time unlike cloverfield , nonetheless i still like cloverfield as well despite feeling nausesous after that lolx

Quote Originally Posted by gossipmonger View Post
    Will the video cam style make me dizzy like Cloverfield?

By the way, I dun find the Ring scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Shu22 View Post

i find The Ring is crap... Ringu is better... lol... the diff is The Ring is remade of the Jap original Ringu...

But like any horror show, watched more than once, desensitized.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shu22 View Post

no this is the improved version from cloverfield
    the cam not shaky at all... fast go and watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    i find The Ring is crap... Ringu is better... lol... the diff is The Ring is remade of the Jap original Ringu...

But like any horror show, watched more than once, desensitized.
    Though I dun like Ringu but I agreed original is better. Usually original is better than remade.