Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Split focusing screen

Default Re: Split focusing screen

so has anyone actually ordered from focusingscreen.com?

Quote Originally Posted by All Blue View Post
    so has anyone actually ordered from focusingscreen.com?
    See #16.

he only mentioned he tried a few but i doubt he order online just to try it. i'm interested if anyone actually managed to order from the website and how long the delivery took?

he only mentioned he tried a few but i doubt he order online just to try it. i'm interested if anyone actually managed to order from the website and how long the delivery took?
    don't be mis-leaded, I did not order online, I have my own resource! I still have some for 20D/30D and D80/D200

Quote Originally Posted by Nenjia View Post
    don't be mis-leaded, I did not order online, I have my own resource! I still have some for 20D/30D and D80/D200
    that's what i've guess. i'm actually looking to get the screen for 5d online. just want to find out if it is ok from some brothers here.

that's what i've guess. i'm actually looking to get the screen for 5d online. just want to find out if it is ok from some brothers here.

5D is a full frame, so many of full frame( 35mm) screen should be ok on 5D, so just try to find a old EOS (may ind one on sungei, hehe) just take the screen should be working

5D is a full frame, so many of full frame( 35mm) screen should be ok on 5D, so just try to find a old EOS (may ind one on sungei, hehe) just take the screen should be working
    well, i actually have a nikon fe. don't know if it'll fit 5d.

no harm to try, or just take both out for compare the size and thickness -- in some case you might need to fine turn the L1/L2

FE screen is very old generation and may not be as bright. It may affect the metering.

no harm to try, or just take both out for compare the size and thickness -- in some case you might need to fine turn the L1/L2
    will give it a try but i'm sure somehow it'll be different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12