Thread: REPOST !!!(TIDY UP POST) 2 NOV 2008 RACE QUEEN SHOOT << Kanny , Elaine , Hui Rong >>

Default REPOST !!!(TIDY UP POST) 2 NOV 2008 RACE QUEEN SHOOT << Kanny , Elaine , Hui Rong >>

Shoot Details

Date :2 Nov 2008, Sunday

Time: 9.00am to 12.30pm (incul 1/2 hour resting time)

Outfit : Race Queen

Models : Kanny , Hui Rong , Elaine

Car : Honda S2000 ( white ) ; Mazda MX5 Miata (gun mental) , Honda Integra DC5 ( blue & red ) !!!!

Refreshment: Home made Breakfast by Babyfairy

No of photographers : Min 12 ( 4:1) Max 18 ( 6:1)

Price : S$125 (S$120 for regular & S$110 for voucher holder!!)

50 Dollars Discount Voucher will be given on that day

To begin...

1. Kindly PM or SMS me @ 94828260/90099219 with your name, nick & mobile number to reserve a slot.
    2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
    3. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
    4. My email : shrentan@hotmail.com

Default Re: REPOST !!!(TIDY UP POST) 2 NOV 2008 RACE QUEEN SHOOT << Kanny , Elaine , Hui Rong

You may find her very familiar!! Yes, you are right!! She is featured on channel 8 drama series & also did a japanese product print ads which u might hv already spot on some of the bus!!

Model : Kanny

Credit to my dear for the nice pic!!

Default Re: REPOST !!!(TIDY UP POST) 2 NOV 2008 RACE QUEEN SHOOT << Kanny , Elaine , Hui Rong

Model : Elaine

Credit to Kongo For the nice pic!!

Model : Hui Rong

Credit to Romie For the nice pic!!

Outfit of Elaine ~~

please pardon the quality of the photo. this was taken using my camera phone when she try on the outfit. I know, i know, the photo no good ~~ so im the organiser and u the photographer mah.

Outfit of Hui Rong~~

Outfit which after alter to be smaller cutting =)) It look nicer and more sexy ~~~ oops!!!!!!!!!

Outfit of Kanny~~

Sorry ya, the model is still Hui Rong, as i wan all my dear dear can see the outfit by today.. cant wait for kanny fitting tmr !! hee hee !!

Here are the photo of the car!!

Honda S2000!!

Mazda MX5 !!

Honda Integra DC5

GOT ANOTHER IN RED COLOUR =)

UPDATE!!!

1) Y-- --I
    2) CA----
    3) A---
    4) KN-----
    5) CU----
    6) JE---
    7) ED---
    8) RI--
    9) ER--
    10) ER--
    11) AN---2
    12) J------

13) BE-----
    14) RO----
    15) R---Y
    16) AL---
    17) FO--

LAST SLOT!!!

Help me make it full house ya my dear!!!

UPDATE!!!

1) Y-- --I
    2) CA----
    3) A---
    4) KN-----
    5) CU----
    6) JE---
    7) ED---
    8) RI--
    9) ER--
    10) ER--
    11) AN---2
    12) J------

13) BE-----
    14) RO----
    15) R---Y
    16) AL---
    17) FO--
    18) ER--

FULL HOUSE!!!

If u still interest of the shoot, sms/pm me.. if anyone pull out i will slot you in =)

Shoot details send out!! Ppl who didnt received kindly inform me ya!! see your sunday!!

UPDATE!!!

1) Y-- --I
    2) CA----
    3) A---
    4) KN-----
    5) CU----
    6) JE---
    7) ED---
    8) RI--
    9) ER--
    10) ER--
    11) AN---2
    12) J------

13) BE-----
    14) RO----
    15) R---Y
    16) AL---
    17) FO--
    18) ER--

FULL HOUSE!!!

If u still interest of the shoot, sms/pm me.. if anyone pull out i will slot you in =)