Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 133

Thread: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

  1. #21

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Wah! All the Ferrari fans are out in force. For me, of course, it is L. Hamilton FTW!
    Aiya.....we call quiet quiet win can liao.........

  2. #22
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    bro canew...surely you can't be supporting such an arrogant a-s-s?
    Yes, I am a avid fan of A. Senna.

  3. #23

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    this time, massa will clinch the title by 2 points ahead

  4. #24
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    bro canew...surely you can't be supporting such an arrogant a-s-s?
    I know he doesn't want to but no choice cos he supports McLaren.

    Pork Slice is a very fast driver but however, I think he is still inferior to Alonso. So how can he be better than Senna or Schumi? Only time will tell. If he can remain cool and calm during races which Alonso can, then he wil have an excellent shot at being better than the rest.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Admittedly, L. Hamilton is too rash for his own good sometimes. Take the recent Japanese GP as an example.
    Last edited by Canew; 1st November 2008 at 08:38 PM. Reason: Typo correction.

  6. #26

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Admittedly, L. Hamilton is too rash ofr his own good sometimes. Take the recent Japanese GP as an example.
    I support Pork Slice myself with bro Canew although his attitude is not one of the best.

    This is all human..... and there is no right or wrong.

    Think about it when you are in his position........with all the sponsors (paying him billions to win) and the whole team......which made him so hard for him to answer all this. His rashness was cause not by himself only but the whole overall company he is facing now. Another part was creating history for himself (which is why he is so kan chiong to win) which again pressured him to try and win in Japan GP.

    Lack of experience is one of his key weakness. If he were to crash out in the Brazillian GP and Massa wins it........this will teach him a good lesson to learn yet again.

    To me no one in the world is like Aryton Senna.............even if Pork Slice wins 1000 times. Senna is a natural driver with natural instinct. To me I still think the Sir Williams and his team killed him. For a driver who has won so many titles and driven with a few teams until now I think it's the failure of the car mechanics killed him.

  7. #27

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    I support Pork Slice myself with bro Canew although his attitude is not one of the best.

    This is all human..... and there is no right or wrong.

    Think about it when you are in his position........with all the sponsors (paying him billions to win) and the whole team......which made him so hard for him to answer all this. His rashness was cause not by himself only but the whole overall company he is facing now. Another part was creating history for himself (which is why he is so kan chiong to win) which again pressured him to try and win in Japan GP.

    Lack of experience is one of his key weakness. If he were to crash out in the Brazillian GP and Massa wins it........this will teach him a good lesson to learn yet again.

    To me no one in the world is like Aryton Senna.............even if Pork Slice wins 1000 times. Senna is a natural driver with natural instinct. To me I still think the Sir Williams and his team killed him. For a driver who has won so many titles and driven with a few teams until now I think it's the failure of the car mechanics killed him.
    just wondering if the senna u know is different from the rest of the world?
    or was he canonized after dying in an accident?
    natural driver? far from it, not even hammie's class n not to mention true drivers like fangio or prost.
    natural instinct? that i agree. he managed to knock more opponents out to win the race than hammie or schuy.

    ps- if u like senna so much, u should learn to spell his first name right.

  8. #28

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by bengchiat View Post
    just wondering if the senna u know is different from the rest of the world?
    or was he canonized after dying in an accident?
    natural driver? far from it, not even hammie's class n not to mention true drivers like fangio or prost.
    natural instinct? that i agree. he managed to knock more opponents out to win the race than hammie or schuy.

    ps- if u like senna so much, u should learn to spell his first name right.
    Ayrton Senna

    About this weekend's race, i've got a bad omen. I broke my Minichamps 1/18 model car! Wonder what will break on his car this weekend.




  9. #29
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by lioneldude View Post
    Ayrton Senna

    About this weekend's race, i've got a bad omen. I broke my Minichamps 1/18 model car! Wonder what will break on his car this weekend.



    No worries. This is not a bad omen. It simply means: "Old one no go, new one will not come." Hence, the WDC is looking good for L. Hamilton.

  10. #30

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Canew View Post
    Wah! All the Ferrari fans are out in force. For me, of course, it is L. Hamilton FTW!
    Same here bro... L. Hamilton will win the world title in style in brazil........

  11. #31

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by kelvinkhoo View Post
    Same here bro... L. Hamilton will win the world title in style in brazil........
    At least Hamilton is faster in saturday practice than massa. Raikkonen is 12th.

    Really hope i have a good weekend to look back on in future. The broken model cost me $120!!!

  12. #32

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Massa on Pole Position.....!

    Pork Slice is on 4th....

  13. #33

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    Massa on Pole Position.....!

    Pork Slice is on 4th....
    In Q3:
    first lap
    Mas 18.212 55.019 1:12.453
    Ham 18.428 55.757 1:13.252

    second lap
    Mas 18.217 55.058 1:12.368
    Ham 18.264 55.476 1:12.830 (hamilton lost .371 in sector 2, .044 in sector 3)
    Rai ??? 55.292 1:12.825 (raikkonen behind by .234 in sector 2, and lost .223)


    Seems like massa is lighter on fuel at least 2 or 3 laps.

  14. #34

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    ferrari fan here but at this point in the season i can't really care who wins already.. just as long as its entertaining enough to keep me awake at 1 in the morning.

  15. #35
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Hopefully McLaren's supposedly long first stint strategy will pay off.

  16. #36
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    the last race of the season gona start in 1/2hr time. Whoohooo!!!!!!!

  17. #37
    Senior Member scandisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    4,617

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    oh i thot race over oredi.........

    well am rooting for Hamilton, Mclaren...
    My Photo Gallery : Optimus Photo

  18. #38
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Quote Originally Posted by scandisk View Post
    oh i thot race over oredi.........

    well am rooting for Hamilton, Mclaren...
    havent start lar keke. 1am den start.

  19. #39
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    heavy rain before the race. Now formation laps aborted to 1.10am. All team change to wet tyres now.

  20. #40
    Senior Member Canew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,229

    Default Re: FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO DO BRASIL 2008 (Sun 02 November 2008)

    Wah! Drama even before the race starts. Well, 10 minutes delay.

    All the best to McLaren.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •