Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: air asia

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    wah ... tat will be cool .... **** floating in the space ...
    the trick is to impart some momentum from your posterior to the sh!t such that upon disengagement it will travel away from you and hit some other astronaut in his face… hahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    the trick is to impart some momentum from your posterior to the sh!t such that upon disengagement it will travel away from you and hit some other astronaut in his face… hahahaha.
    oh gosh ... tat's disgusting ... but i prefer to **** in fluid type one ... ... so there's more chance to hit others ...

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    oh gosh ... tat's disgusting ... but i prefer to **** in fluid type one ... ... so there's more chance to hit others ...
    More chance to hit yourself also!!!!

haha ... ok ok enough of OT ... ~~

urggggg!!!!! LOL

so now they're flying to Senai. any one know what is the price going to be? Some say RM19 some says RM90 !?

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    so now they're flying to Senai. any one know what is the price going to be? Some say RM19 some says RM90 !?
    I am weekly traveller, going back to KL every weekend. And of course, I have been looking forward for this route desperately.

Let me summarise how does the Senai - Sepang flight look alike (from what I understand)

Causeway Link coach to travel passenger from Jurong East Interchange (most likely) and Orchard Road (still in consideration) to Senai Airport 2nd link. 45min to 1hour. This bus is tailored made to travel the passenger for the scheduled flight. The bus timetable should be timed to the flight departure time. In order to speed up the travel, they are even considering to have a check in counter in Jurong East Bus interchange.

Singapore to Senai = SGD10
    Senai to Singapore = MYR10

AirAsia flight
    Senai - Sepang = MYR 19.90 (normal price) 20-30mins, no frills (MYR3 per soft drink)
    Of course , there will be promotion price and early bird price.
    ie, Penang - KL normal fare at MYR19.90. However, as of now, during promotion period, the ticket is sold as MYR9.90.

AirAsia Coach
    Sepang Airport - KL Town = MYR10, 45 min to 1hour

Once this route is valid (scheduled to be on by Nov), I will make a purchase for at least 3 months in advance (provided that the evening flight can match my time) over the internet.

Hope to meet some CS fellow member on the flight.

Yey! This route will make travelling to sabah and sarawak cheap and easy!

Oh wow cool!! Now can anyone tell me where to find good maps of KL.... hehehe prob should go KL more often....

so bus fare from Singapore to Senai cost more than the flight from Senai to Sepang!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12