Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Mexican tattoo - try it

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Mexican tattoo - try it

    http://www.tatuagemdaboa.com.br/

    put your surname in the first box

    then your name in the second box

    skip next 2 boxes and click visualiser.. eureka!

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    i dont kinda get it. my name is on a guy butt ?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    OOU!

    NICE! I eesh LIKE!


  4. #4
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    http://www.tatuagemdaboa.com.br/

    put your surname in the first box

    then your name in the second box

    skip next 2 boxes and click visualiser.. eureka!
    good one hahaha.. I Had some wicked fun with it actually heheheh....

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    good one hahaha.. I Had some wicked fun with it actually heheheh....
    and what did you type exactly? "kiss my @55?" haha

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    i dont kinda get it. my name is on a guy butt ?
    i was surprised too haha

  7. #7
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    and what did you type exactly? "kiss my @55?" haha
    1) B*tch and
    2)her A$$h*le

    among others....
    heheheh

  8. #8
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    lol pretty cool

  9. #9
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    Hahaha.... funny

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    1) B*tch and
    2)her A$$h*le

    among others....
    heheheh

  11. #11
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    It's very funny as you see her reveal hers and then the guy comes out and peel his pants back and you see what I wrote hahaha.....classic. If I can record each one of them and keep them as a animate file would be great. heheh

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Mexican tattoo - try it

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    It's very funny as you see her reveal hers and then the guy comes out and peel his pants back and you see what I wrote hahaha.....classic. If I can record each one of them and keep them as a animate file would be great. heheh
    just save the site as a favourite lor then each time go back key it in for viewing pleasure haha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •