Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jobs for students?

Deregistered

Default Re: Jobs for students?

Try shokudo @ raffles city . Basement 1. They are recruiting people for New outlet at Heeren. im working there currently.

Be my XDD model

Just joking.
    I happened to walk pass those F&B outlets like Fish n Co, sketches etc at Bugis junction yesterday and they are hiring people, u might wanna go there for a look.

Try SITEX too.

I thought he was looking for a job related to photography since this is a photography forum..but, nvm.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticFox View Post
    I thought he was looking for a job related to photography since this is a photography forum..but, nvm.
    he posted in kopitiam what

anyway TS, if you want a photography related job (assisting in shoots etc) post a thread in services offered section. For any job, just go to any F&B place and enquire about part time jobs. its quite easy to find a job. or just flip the classified section in the newspapers, especially during school holidays, companies are always advertising during that period
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Deleted!
    Last edited by contaxable; 10th November 2008 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abuddlah View Post
    so you got any lobangs? i need some connections leh. I wanna work at the SITEX fair
    You sound like we owe you a living here. And to top it off a picky one.

But seriously, if you are interested in photography (since you sign up in photography), why not be an assistant photographer? Like what others have said, post in the "Personal Services Offered" section that you want to be an assistant photographer, or you can keep a lookout on the "Services Wanted" section to see whether anyone is interested in hiring.

Use this opportunity to gain experience and learn new things which might be beneficial to you in the photography-sense in the long run. You can even use (with permission) photos you took for your job and boost your portfolio and increasing your chances of being hired in the creative industry. And you still make some money at the same time.

Anyway working at fairs is never an easy job. I did it twice and never liked it (only did it 'cause of BBB syndrome. ) So be mentally prepared when you ask for something and realised it's something different.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Abuddlah View Post
    so you got any lobangs? i need some connections leh. I wanna work at the SITEX fair
    About 35,000 'O' level students... if 25% of them look for partime job, you are looking at 8750.... ha ha ha....

Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12