Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: No Payment by Pierce Teo Production

Default Re: No Payment by Pierce Teo Production

Quote Originally Posted by jayliberator View Post
    remember to get model release from him..else he can countersue u...that if he reappear
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Quote Originally Posted by rncw View Post
    dunno if the info below is accurate or not
    anyway good luck

=================================
    Domain name: pierceteo.com

Registrant Contact:

Pierce Teo

Blk 116 Clementi Street 13
    SG, 120116
    SG

Administrative Contact:

Pierce Teo (alleycatbike@gmail.com)
    +65.1597590
    Fax: +.
    Blk 116 Clementi Street 13
    SG, 120116
    SG
    Now im all confused.. I got info that his add his Bali Lane and some say its McNair Rd.. Now Its Clementi..

Ive met him @ his void deck before, he stay Holland

now i wana confirm his company address so I can send him letter of demand

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    remember to get model release from him..else he can countersue u...that if he reappear
    he publish that on 'MySpace'.. Isnt That free to public for use??

he publish that on 'MySpace'.. Isnt That free to public for use??
    Find that the photos look quite different.

Sorry ... I think this was really not necessary ....
    Bad Form .... even though he still owes you money ...

U are liable to be sued. He posted it on public domain does not mean that u have the right to post. My advice is take it down.

Quote Originally Posted by CreaXion View Post
    U are liable to be sued. He posted it on public domain does not mean that u have the right to post. My advice is take it down.
    And besides Potrait section is for photographs that you have taken ... not for photographs that you have taken from a public domain or downloaded from somewhere ...

That in itself ... I think is a breach in CS regulation ....

I suggest you take it down and delete that thread before it goes to the Mods ....

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean View Post
    And besides Potrait section is for photographs that you have taken ... not for photographs that you have taken from a public domain or downloaded from somewhere ...

That in itself ... I think is a breach in CS regulation ....

I suggest you take it down and delete that thread before it goes to the Mods ....
    that thread is now closed.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Same sentiments here, best to remove the pictures then take further action, the legal way. Don't turn this into a disadvantage on your part. Being a neutral party, I feel that its better if you can confirm the details before deciding on suitable follow-up action. I hope you'll able to sort this out soon and get your money back.
    Last edited by Override2Zion; 30th October 2008 at 02:28 PM.
    Nikon D200/D700/D800 User :)
    [www.PositiveStudioProductions.com]

ok ok... my bad... did it out of anger

To the TS:

Just curious, you started this thread 4 days ago, have you tried to contact him during these few days?
    If this is the same Pierce that many of us are thinking, he is still active in CS few minutes ago. He probably already know what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by mystudio View Post
    To the TS:

Just curious, you started this thread 4 days ago, have you tried to contact him during these few days?
    If this is the same Pierce that many of us are thinking, he is still active in CS few minutes ago. He probably already know what is going on.
    Ive been calling him an his partner again and again.. still no answer..

You should delete the pictures from the thread ....
    I know the Mods have locked the thread so hopefully you can still delete them ...
    Otherwise you will have to delete them from your hosting site.

If what mystudio had mentioned is correct and Pierce Teo is still accessing the site, he could have done a screen capture and may be able to use that against you.

You purpose of this thread was to get your payment for the work done; so don't let anger cloud your judgement and turn the whole situation against yourself.

Good Luck.

I think not only you may get lawyer's letter from Mr Teo .... but probably you may get lawyer's letters for damages from many of the members here who unknowingly clicked on your thread and saw those ugly, monkey-lookalike images .
    You may also be receiving my lawyer's letter demanding that you pay back my lunch which i vomited when I clicked on your posted images of your model just now .....
    always the Light, .... always.

hey guys... thanks for all your support this past few days. so far, I still have not heard from him or his partner. I will try to do whatever you guys have suggested. Sorry if ive hurt anyone's feelings here. But my big thanks goes to the mods and senior members who have been helping me alot. and not forgetting ppl who have given me really productive suggestions.

vince123123
    Guests

Nothing wrong with posting such information online.

First, there is no privacy laws in Singapore. Second, such information is publicliy available.

just curious..it is alrite to post such information online?
    does these pierceteo person knw that his privacy and everything had been pry opened by just a measly $960

vince123123
    Guests

Actually, posting his pic online may have a positive effect. It gives certainty to the person under question, as opposed to a name "Pierce Teo". What if I had a friend who is also called Pierce Teo" but is unrelated to this matter. Without the pic, poeple may think that he's the Pierce Teo who owes people money.

Quote Originally Posted by Clues View Post
    I believe there are more to come ...his pics etcs. Some friends here suggest to post his pic at portrait and pose section.And then such comments sure come out, like white balancing out, mood..cropping hands ,legs, fingers,expression,his teeth,eye lasher..eye bag...etcs) Bhahahaah !!!!.

vince123123
    Guests

Model releases are not required to post pictures in Singapore.

EDIT: Of course if you are using the picture owned by him in the post, then the issue isn't so much of model releases, but copyright infringement.

Last edited by vince123123; 30th October 2008 at 04:45 PM.

these information are readily available online via 'whois' search.

like vince123123 mentioned, singapore got no privacy law

if anyone doesn't want their information be known so easily, they should make sure their personal info are not posted up in the internet, or better, don't go online.

just curious..it is alrite to post such information online?
    does these pierceteo person knw that his privacy and everything had been pry opened by just a measly $960

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    There was an incident before.
    End client paid the photographer who did not pay the freelancer.
    Freelancer inform end client that since he's not been paid, the copyright still belongs to him and end client must not use the image ( end client have already started using the image )
    End client claim that they have paid the photographer and photographer have release the copyrights to them. Any problem freelancer should approch photographer.
    Freelancer ask them,
    "I'm the copyright owner and have not release the copyrights to him ( photographer ), since he don't own the copyrights yet, what copyrights did he release to you ( end client )?"

Case did not go to court but the freelancer have inform the photographer that since they did not pay by the dateline, the deal is called off and freelancer reserved his rights to claim from photographer any and all cost in the event of a legal action including any infridgement of copyrights.
    In the end, the freelancer sold the images to the end client directly and the price he got was much more than what photographer whould have paid freelancer.

I think photographer was also sued by end client as well.
    It all boil down did the freelancer have written down in contact or in his quote the copyright usage to the main photographer or the end client.

If yes he can claim copyright to the end client when the main photographer did not pay him.

But if he did not and the end client can prove they paid for the images. Then it is a issue only with the freelancers and the main photographer under singapore law for "Job for hire"
    As there no contact between the end client and the freelancer, the only binding contact here is only with the freelancer and the main photographer. But again the freelancer could be lucky that the end client take as an issue with the main photographer, as what other countries company would do because they respect the copyrights of the photographer require under their law.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast