Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

  1. #941
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    O HAIII...... me berry sleeeepeeee...

    DM, u bought TSE lens ah... wahhhh...
    Actually what does the lens do ah? Never quite understood this funky lens...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  2. #942
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Knock knock...

    guess who

    Cannot guess leh...
    Please tell us what is this obscene thing!
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  3. #943
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX



    photography/DI/art direction/styling: me
    model: the very lovely Mandy

    again, it was done at 12am when i got bored of homework hahahahaha
    Last edited by riotvan; 3rd November 2008 at 01:14 AM.

  4. #944

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post


    photography/DI/art direction/styling: me
    model: the very lovely Mandy

    again, it was done at 12am when i got bored of homework hahahahaha
    hmmm the hair a bit distracting (the stray strands on her forehead) and the skin very scarily smooth leh...

    but nais!

    hello lah-ling!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  5. #945
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX


    solli... jus feelin a bit hyper...

    Ish eberiwan here?
    Hey, who's buying the new Macbook?!?

    Me saw it at shop yesterday... wahhhh.... *drool*
    The new Macbook is as good as the Macbook Pro... same specs... same graphics card... no more onboard graphics card... this means... faster and better for photoshop! And anything else that is graphics related... Only difference is in screen size (according to paper specs and salesman also). I've studied the prices n specs... Macbook 2.4 GHz is the best buy. Me poisoned... want to buy... but errr.....$$$! I see my bank account... and Haha...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  6. #946

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    solli... jus feelin a bit hyper...

    Ish eberiwan here?
    Hey, who's buying the new Macbook?!?

    Me saw it at shop yesterday... wahhhh.... *drool*
    The new Macbook is as good as the Macbook Pro... same specs... same graphics card... no more onboard graphics card... this means... faster and better for photoshop! And anything else that is graphics related... Only difference is in screen size (according to paper specs and salesman also). I've studied the prices n specs... Macbook 2.4 GHz is the best buy. Me poisoned... want to buy... but errr.....$$$! I see my bank account... and Haha...
    correct you abit. the new macbook is as good as the previous gen lowest spec macbook pro
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #947
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    hmmm the hair a bit distracting (the stray strands on her forehead) and the skin very scarily smooth leh...

    but nais!

    hello lah-ling!
    I dun find the hair distracting... I feel that it adds interest to the picture...
    If no hair, it will look artificial and less interesting...

    Yeahh... skin very smooth but this is the type of effect that all the magazine photos of girls have, esp. in commercials...

    Noone say Hi to me wan...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  8. #948

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    correct you abit. the new macbook is as good as the previous gen lowest spec macbook pro
    yep. wuff ruff, you aiming the SSD one or the conventional drive one?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  9. #949

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    I dun find the hair distracting... I feel that it adds interest to the picture...
    If no hair, it will look artificial and less interesting...

    Yeahh... skin very smooth but this is the type of effect that all the magazine photos of girls have, esp. in commercials...

    Noone say Hi to me wan...
    o hai! haha no la, not no hair, but the hair band draws a line across her head, and the hair that extends down under there seems kinda out of place because it starts where the hair band ends. maybe raising the band a bit would make it seem more natural? but i can't quite visualise it.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  10. #950
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    correct you abit. the new macbook is as good as the previous gen lowest spec macbook pro
    Yup, that is true.
    For the price difference, I don't find the Macbook Pro worth it...
    Lowest spec new Macbook Pro costs $1400 more than highest spec Macbook!
    That is paying a lot more for a bit faster speed, bit more RAM and hdd space and larger screen. If got $, I will get the Macbook... so now need to find the $...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  11. #951

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    ok my hair is dry, so i'm off to bed now, got a long day ahead tmr.

    good night all! don't sleep too late (tch, not like any of you will listen lol)

    goo naii!!!!!
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  12. #952

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Oh Hai Wuffy.

    IF you REALLY want to know what a Tilt and Shift lense does, you'll have to read up on the principles involved

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheimpflug_principle


    Examples of the Scheimpflug principle in practical application:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/View_camera


    And reviews of the Canon TSE lenses: http://www.the-digital-picture.com/r...ns-Review.aspx

  13. #953

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ok my hair is dry, so i'm off to bed now, got a long day ahead tmr.

    good night all! don't sleep too late (tch, not like any of you will listen lol)

    goo naii!!!!!

    BOO!

    Nitey Nite Vooonnieeeeeeee!!!

  14. #954

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    new MBP is worth the premium. it has an integrated nvidia graphics chip(which the MB has) as well as a dedicated graphics engine(which the MB doesn't have) among other things MB lacks.

    on a budget MB is better of course. but for performance, MBP still the winner.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  15. #955
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    new MBP is worth the premium. it has an integrated nvidia graphics chip(which the MB has) as well as a dedicated graphics engine(which the MB doesn't have) among other things MB lacks.

    on a budget MB is better of course. but for performance, MBP still the winner.
    It costs $1400 more... can buy another laptop already... of course win la!!!
    But for that great a difference in price, I don't find the performance difference to be worth... and for me, I don't need such a power com... unless you are doing heavy duty graphics rendering work, like compositing, video production work, etc... MBP is overkill for both performance and wallet!
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  16. #956
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh Hai Wuffy.

    IF you REALLY want to know what a Tilt and Shift lense does, you'll have to read up on the principles involved

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheimpflug_principle


    Examples of the Scheimpflug principle in practical application:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/View_camera


    And reviews of the Canon TSE lenses: http://www.the-digital-picture.com/r...ns-Review.aspx
    Wahhh... dun give me so much reading leh... eyes cannot open liao...
    Jus tell me what is the effect in the photo la...

    Btw, did you get the WA or fish-eye?
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  17. #957

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Tot sumwan said she was hyper!

    I used both wide and tele TSEs.

  18. #958
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    hmmm the hair a bit distracting (the stray strands on her forehead) and the skin very scarily smooth leh...

    but nais!

    hello lah-ling!


    hi lah-ling!

    eh she got flawless skin so i didn't DI her face too much. but yeah i've been doing more fashion stuff now... of course i don't edit my snapshots of people. lolollol. fashion magazines have scarily smooth skin all. the hair yeah i understand! HER HAIR VERY FLY AROUND ONE. i don't even want to start DI-ing the stray baby hair away. i will go blind.



    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    I dun find the hair distracting... I feel that it adds interest to the picture...
    If no hair, it will look artificial and less interesting...

    Yeahh... skin very smooth but this is the type of effect that all the magazine photos of girls have, esp. in commercials...

    Noone say Hi to me wan...

    HIHI WUFFY
    why are you always up so late anyways?

  19. #959

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Oh HAI Vannie!

  20. #960
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Oh HAI Vannie!


Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •