Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Traffic light gone nuts.

Default Re: Traffic light gone nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by munkey View Post
    Whats wrong with you guys. Do you expect him to take out his greycard and do a whitebalance test for accurate colours? Also what exactly is wrong with the tilting of the post? I dont see anything wrong with the framing, in fact I think it works perfectly fine for me. I am guessing you were one of those people who always wrote out of the lines during Penmanship in Primary school. Get over it already.

Nice capture(s)
    With all due respect,
    Yes I agree it might work fine for some, but ultimately it is still up to the individual.
    Hersheydesai posted up his shots on the forum, I'm sure we are free to comment as well. Of course, just suggestions.
    About the colours, tilts, were probably each individial thoughts about what could make the shot a better shot.
    What they thought. There is no right or wrong.

If I were you and in a position to learn, I dont think making such comments blanketing everyone would serve any purpose in aiding your quest for knowledge? Just listen to the others talk and dont be such a smartass.
    Canon 40D, 10-22, 35, 70-200
    http://theserialhobbyist.multiply.com

Quote Originally Posted by PyeeL View Post
    What they thought. There is no right or wrong.
    Gee, what are you, 16? What do you know about right from wrong.

careful guys...wouldn't want you people to be suspended on account of these photographs...

munkey,
    while I do agree with you on certain levels, it was clearly my fault here... I didn't take a look at my white balance settings...had I kept it on anything other than auto, may have got better results. Comments about the tilt however are going a bit too far...ok so there is a tilt, but doesn't make any major change on the story so its alright...plus I was tired.

pyeel,
    it is everyone's full right to leave their opinion. I am the last person to say not to be critical...have gotten in way too many fights for pointing out tiny things about other people's work. They get all annoyed, and I just tell them, "its what I think..do what you want with it." Basically, everyone has an opinion, its your choice whether to listen or to ignore...in case of the tilt..i am ignoring.
    Hershey Desai & Deviantart
    Freezing moments in time

Quote Originally Posted by hersheydesai View Post
    careful guys...wouldn't want you people to be suspended on account of these photographs...

munkey,
    while I do agree with you on certain levels, it was clearly my fault here... I didn't take a look at my white balance settings...had I kept it on anything other than auto, may have got better results. Comments about the tilt however are going a bit too far...ok so there is a tilt, but doesn't make any major change on the story so its alright...plus I was tired.

pyeel,
    it is everyone's full right to leave their opinion. I am the last person to say not to be critical...have gotten in way too many fights for pointing out tiny things about other people's work. They get all annoyed, and I just tell them, "its what I think..do what you want with it." Basically, everyone has an opinion, its your choice whether to listen or to ignore...in case of the tilt..i am ignoring.
    Dude I really dont get you. I mentioned in my previous post that they were "Nice captures" quote unquote, and that I had no issues with the tilt and your WB, in fact thought they complimented your photo. This obviously translates to me being on your camp. Why do you assume otherwise? gee.

no no no..you misunderstand...i am just re-stating the things you said. Am agreeing with YOU that the comments about the tilt are not really important :P
    Hershey Desai & Deviantart
    Freezing moments in time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12