Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: food contamination again....

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: food contamination again....

    Quote Originally Posted by sloth View Post
    Just eat lah.

    Dun eat also die. Eat also die. Might as well enjoy.
    This is exactly what is put forth towards serious cancer patients whom have been warned that they not have more than six to nine months to live. So these patients enjoy all their usual favorite food along with their prescribed chemotherapy treatment.

    However they didn't know of the dangerous side effects of chemotherapy where finally all kinds of food to them are tasteless.

    When food seems tasteless you can't force it into their throat, so the patient eat less and less and become thinner and thinner. You don't have to imagine what will become of them. Very very sad indeed... for and finally the prediction came true.


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: food contamination again....

    Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    There's a question that have been bugging me.

    Since high cholesterol kills also, why don't people make a point to avoid deep fried food?

    Food for thought.
    That is exactly the point, people are sometimes fined for being ignorant. However in this area regarding enjoyment in eating the fine is getting oneself in the death bed.

    To them this statement holds truth: "Who cares, enjoy first, never think about dangerous cells growth or whatever" "Enjoy first"!

    But for those who know they will avoid deep fried food for the rest of their lives.
    How interesting of that decision made by the human race?


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: food contamination again....

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    i think we all just go and die..everything cannot eat......
    Ninelives, you have to get out of the dangerous symptom of ignorant and think positive. You don't have to die as long as you have liquid and simple food. But you must be willing to stop all those enjoyment derived from deep fried oily stuff cooked with black soya sauce and all those yummy grilled stuff.

    You may be surprised many folks live just by having porridge and chinese tea or eating a simple meal of salad and sometimes sardines. Surprise, surprise!


  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,574

    Default Re: food contamination again....

    Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post
    This is exactly what is put forth towards serious cancer patients whom have been warned that they not have more than six to nine months to live. So these patients enjoy all their usual favorite food along with their prescribed chemotherapy treatment.

    However they didn't know of the dangerous side effects of chemotherapy where finally all kinds of food to them are tasteless.

    When food seems tasteless you can't force it into their throat, so the patient eat less and less and become thinner and thinner. You don't have to imagine what will become of them. Very very sad indeed... for and finally the prediction came true.

    i learn something new today.

  5. #25

    Default Re: food contamination again....

    Every food is contaminated. No food to eat then die lah! But when you eat you live longer.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: food contamination again....

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    Every food is contaminated. No food to eat then die lah! But when you eat you live longer.

    You eat to live longer is the path patients at the death bed would have no choice to adopt
    unless all the taste cells are gone.

    Otherwise choose the other path - you live to eat.... and eat anything that can be eaten.
    Finally there is a saying, "You eat until you die" will come true.



    To live longer is now a high concern among the elderly folks especially among countries
    with an aging population. The best advice is to eat simply with a diet that suits your body
    and digestive system.

    Try to live a less stressful life and ride a two wheeler leg bike daily as a form of exercise.
    Who knows you may live after the age of 95!


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    752

    Default Re: food contamination again....

    Quote Originally Posted by forward View Post
    You eat to live longer is the path patients at the death bed would have no choice to adopt
    unless all the taste cells are gone.

    Otherwise choose the other path - you live to eat.... and eat anything that can be eaten.
    Finally there is a saying, "You eat until you die" will come true.



    To live longer is now a high concern among the elderly folks especially among countries
    with an aging population. The best advice is to eat simply with a diet that suits your body
    and digestive system.

    Try to live a less stressful life and ride a two wheeler leg bike daily as a form of exercise.
    Who knows you may live after the age of 95!


    That reminds me something: at the age of 95, one still works from 9am till 5 pm

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default Re: food contamination again....

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJerry View Post
    That reminds me something: at the age of 95, one still works from 9am till 5 pm
    The secret to long life is to be active working till you are even past 105 and keep on
    going if you can.

    However most people living in a stressful place will never live past 95 unless they know
    how to keep their brain active and their blood keep circulating from an active heart.

    -------------------------------------------------------------
    The question is:
    Will a genius live past the age of 95 when their
    initiative is on fire all the time?


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •